Hello and welcome Stampers and Papercrafters! It is May...already! but we have a really fun A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop to share with you!! A number of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world have joined together to share alternative projects using supplies from the April monthly kit named "You Are My Anchor". I'm super excited to share what I created for you....let's get to it, shall we!
Do you have a sailor or avid boater in the family? How cute is this kit? Fun 3" x 3" cards with coordinating envelopes...then you can tuck a set of five into the adorable gift box. You'll have four wonderful gifts...all out of ONE little kit! Can't beat that, I'd say! ;)
I decided to take one cardbase from each design and cut the 3" x 6" in half. The Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes were calling my name to enhance and add the original designed 3" x 3" card to the front. I focused on adding cardstock pieces in the coordinating colors of Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Pool Party.
This set of 5 notecards went together pretty quickly. Now, all I have to do is add a little coordinating stamped image to the envelopes and I have a 'larger' gift set of cards to give away. By cutting the 3" x 3"s in half, I'll get double the amount of cards because all but one had the matching design on the other half. **squeal**
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the March Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have created to share with you. I'll be on your heals to soak in the new ideas and inspiration.
List of Hop Participants
I am very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me... I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you.
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! Plus, earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items to boot! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for over 3 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code EUV6MUSY to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What additional supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!