LOL! This little alligator just keeps coming back for more....of the same card! I created this card originally for a WOW Swap event before I left for Leadership in January. THEN, I had my Tuesday night stamping ladies create this card as part of the See Ya Later stamping class. And, wouldn't you know it, he came back for my very first Demo group meeting in February!
Here is the card recipe....
- The Pistachio Pudding card base measures 4-1/4" x 4-1/4"....I love square cards!
- The matted layer consists of some Basic Black and a layer of Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (a free Sale-A-Bration choice with your $50 purchase) and a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe that was dry embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (another Sale-A-Bration choice).
- I added a wide strip of Basic Black cardstock and attached a banner that was stamped in Pistachio Pudding ink, covered with Clear Embossing powder and heat set. The banner image is one of the many from the Banner Blast Stamp set and then punched using the coordinating Banner Punch. Again, the Banner Blast stamp set and coordinating Punch are part of the 13 Sale-A-Bration items to choose from with every $50 purchase. I used a standard office stapler to attach the banner to the Basic Black piece.
- I wrapped some Summer Starfruit Baker's Twine (again, from the Sale-A-Bration selection) and tied in a bow. I really like that you get 10 yards on a spool and there are 3 different colors to play with.
- The focal image is from the See Ya Later stamp set (hint: from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!) and was inked up with Jet Black StazOn, stamped onto Coastal Cabana cardstock, covered with Clear Embossing powder and heat set using our Heat Tool. It was fun watching the little alligator come to life as the clear embossing powder set.
- After embossing, I cut out the image using my Circles Collection Framelits, added Stampin' Dimensionals and set into place.
- NOTE: Sale-A-Bration is THE best time of year! See details below....ends March 31st.
- Join my Stampin' Up! team for $99 and hand-select $150 worth of Stampin' Up! product from any of our current catalogs. Contact me for more details.
- SALE-A-BRATION is HERE! FREE gift choice of one free item with every $50 purchase from the Sale-A-Bration brochure (choose from exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, Embossing Folder, new punch, and My Digital Studio products).
- FREE Tutorial! Peaceful Petals Tutorial with a $50 minimum order. Offer ends March 29th.
- Join me at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and get your Paper Pumpkin Kit delivered right to your door every month. PLUS, if you are a Brand New subscriber, you will get a FREE set of In Color Markers! Don't forget....the subscription will ask for a Demonstrator's name....I'd love it if you chose me...Lori Mueller, as your Demonstrator.
- Shop the Clearance Rack for bargains up to 80% off! New additions to the list....get them while supplies last!
- Check out the latest downloads for My Digital Studio, these can now be added to Customer and Workshop orders!
Cardstock Paper: Whisper White (100730), Coastal Cabana (131297), Crisp Cantaloupe (131297), Basic Black (121045)
Ink Pads: Pistachio Pudding (131177), Jet Black StazOn (101406)
The Finishing Touch: Summer Starfruit Baker's Twin (SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)