I thought I would create a little burp in the programming of my latest Sympathy card shares using the lovely Peaceful Petals stamp set and share with you a couple of videos that feature other fun ways to Watercolor. Is it a coincidence, or am I insinc with Stampin' Up!? Hahaha I thought these were timely considering I have been doing a lot of watercoloring on my stamped images...next adventure....watercolor with my clear blocks!
I have played around with spritzing my inked stamps, but it's been quite a while. I really need to play again because I can't get over how beautiful the end result turns out.
I'd love to hear....what is your favorite watercoloring technique? And, when is the last time you played around with it? Please do share....your comments will be wonderful inspiration for me and my readers....I foresee an epidemic of a newfound love for watercoloring! ;)
- Join my Stampin' Up! team for $99 and hand-select $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product from any of our current catalogs. PLUS, your Convention Registration is FREE! Contact me for more details.
- Join me at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and get your Paper Pumpkin Kit delivered right to your door every month. Don't forget....the subscription will ask for a Demonstrator's name....I'd love it if you chose me...Lori Mueller, as your Demonstrator.
- Shop the Clearance Rack for bargains up to 80% off! New additions to the list....get them while supplies last!
- Stampin' Rewards = Free products with $150+ orders.
- Check out the latest downloads for My Digital Studio, these can now be added to Customer and Workshop orders!
May God Bless You and Your Family!!