BOO! I hope I didn't make you jump too much, but I am super excited today. It's my Stampin' Up! Anniversary! Yep! I joined as a Demonstrator on the most Spooktacular day of the year. LOL! Like most people who join, I wanted the discount because I was spending enough to support myself!...Shhhh, please don't tell my husband! I have enjoyed every moment of my 6 year adventure and looking forward to many more as a Demonstrator. The many friendships created are the most valuable to me....along with the daily discount, loads of inspiration that is shared, and the love of helping others enjoy stamping and paper crafting.
In Celebration of my Stampin' Up! Anniversary
I have BLOG CANDY for you!!
Enter Giveaway to Win!
Place an online order of $50 or more in my Stampin' Up! store
1 winner will be randomly selected from all orders placed in my online store
between now and Tuesday, November 4, 2015 at midnight CST.
Enter Hostess Code: AQHGUC6Z
WINNER ANNOUNCED ON Thursday, November 6 on my blog!
- Toxic Treats set (clear mount)
- printer's tray,
- and all the goodies you need to make this boo-tiful project.
- *Project kit does not include ink
Now for some Spooktacular eye candy displaying the FUN Motley Monsters! I have had so much fun making cards with the Fall Fest stamp set and the coordinating Fun Fall Framelit Dies. This card was one for my Halloween card class last month. The z-Fold always accumulates the "WOW" reaction when opened and displayed.
- The Basic Black card base is 4-1/4"x11 with scores at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2", then fold on the scores to create a 'z'
- Decorate the front panel with some Motley Monster Designer Series Paper layered onto some Tangerine Tango.
- The inside is filled with Sahara Sand and a small strip of another pattern from Motley Monsters.
- I inked up the 'hatch' stamp image from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Sahara Sand, stamped off onto scrap paper, then onto the Tangerine Tango layer that the Fun Fall Ghost rests on.
- LOVE the White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim as an added embellishment.
The sentiment was inked in Versa Mark and heat embossed with Basic Black embossing powder and a heat tool onto White Vellum. The face of the friendly ghost was done the same way. CUTE!!
COME JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM! Today is the LAST day for Pick a Pack of Paper!
Try out and test drive the demonstrator discounts and benefits...become a member of Lori's Dream Team when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit through me. EVEN BETTER . . .During the Pick a Pack of Paper Starter Kit Special, you'll have the opportunity to receive up to 6 packs of Designer Series Paper....FREE. Over $60 in bonus products. Some restrictions apply. Ends October 31st. I welcome everyone...Hobby stampers and anyone who wants to build a business and earn extra money. Get the details.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and would like to place your next Stampin' Up! order through me? Contact me to order a FREE Holiday or Annual Catalog. As a courtesy, if you plan to order Stampin' Up! products through another demonstrator, contact them directly for your copy, please. Thank you!
May God Bless You and Your Family!!
Ink Pads: VersaMark (102283)