**squeal** I am so happy to have you visit me this morning! There is a much cooler chill in the air, but I've got some fun inspiration cookin' for you to enjoy and I'm busting at the seams to share it all with you. Welcome to our very first Team Stamp It Blog Hop where we are celebrating my favorite season of the year....Fall/Autumn. You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Ellen Pray-Lipscomb's blog (Hop #3) on the Team Stamp It Hop. I am #4 in the hop. This month we are sharing Thanksgiving and fall projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies.
In my opinion there are a couple of things that make this card special - here is a quick run down with pictures for you! Please remember that the products that I used for today's card are listed at the very end! Enjoy!
- It's a traditional A2 card...card base is Naturals Ivory cardstock measuring 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". LOVE Naturals Ivory cardstock!
- LOVE the color combo of Mossy Meadows, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Soft Suede and Naturals Ivory to compliment the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper....simply warm and fuzzy for a cool brisk Fall morning!
- LOVE to heat emboss...I used clear embossing powder with the Hello Honey "Thanks" - love the effect it gives!
- Clean And Simple (CAS) cards are really pretty, but I have a problem creating CAS...Stampin' dimensionals always find a home with my creations. Adding height and dimension is the touch of character that makes my heart go pitter-patter.
- And, who doesn't LOVE embellishments?! Buttons, lacy ribbon and Burlap ribbon bring out the country girl in me! ooh-la-la!!
- LOVE-Love-love my Big Shot Die-cutting Machine! I use it ALL the time...check out the 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon that was die cut using the Large Scallop Edgelit. Just a couple passes through my Big Shot and a new look is made.
- Framelits make my job easier...there are 4 different sizes to choose from within the Deco Labels Collection.
Found these cute little candle jars (3 in a box) and this one was begging to be decorated. What a cute little gift ensemble to give as a birthday gift or to your next Hostess. Let me know if you would like to get your friends together to Host a Stampin' Up! party....this gift could be yours. ;)
Keep it simple...follow your heart with the style that works for you
and you will always have a great end result and feel totally fulfilled!
I hope that you enjoy today and are inspired by the amazing talent that you will see today! Have fun and take it all in! Thank you so much for popping by. Now, head on over to Tonya Jastad's blog for some more gorgeousness....there is LOTS of inspiration ahead for you....(and me, too! I can't wait to see each and everyone's posts, too). If you get off track at any time, just click on the Previous or Next button and you'll go the full swing and come back around again.
May God Bless You and Your Family!!