You Plus Me (super FUN Stampin' Love)!
January 10, 2015
Welcome to the first Stamp It Group blog hop of 2015. This month we are excited to show you the new products available NOW in the Occasions Mini Catalog and featuring the Valentine's Day! Sale-A-Bration is my favorite time of the year for Stampin' Up! because there are so many fun new things to get for free! And, who doesn't like FREE?!! If you are hopping in order, then you've arrived here from Siara's Siara Sweet Sensations. All the blogs are linked together in a circle, so if this is your first stop, you won't miss anything.
Today, I'm showcasing a perfect little stamp set: You Plus Me. This is one you will want to have in your collection, especially if you are a beginning stamper, because it has three perfect sets of greetings in it and some really cute hearts and other accent stamp images. (Don't look for any of the hearts on my project because they didn't make it.) Oops!
Don't forget, the products that I used for today's card are listed at the very end! Enjoy!
- It was so hard to decide whether I wanted to create a feminine or masculine Valentine card, so I decided to go with the traditional Real Red, Basic Black with Whisper white accents!
- How can you go wrong with the Gorgeous Grunge and Red Glimmer paper?!!
- LOVE-Love-love the You Plus Me sentiment! You see, I work in the Math department at our local University, so I'm totally imagining all of the married math couples wanting to get their hands on this little equation....so fitting, don't you think? Too cute!
- Adding pieces of texture and detail really makes a card POP and add that WOW factor. I'm totally in love with the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack...Oooh-la-la-la. You can get the You Plus Me stamp set and Stacked with Love DSP as a bundle and save 15%. **squeal** Since my mind is on the after the holidays 'back to school' track, the Spiral Border Punch helped me bring in a notebook accent.
- Yup! I couldn't help myself, but to continue my 'notebook' paper strip to the back of the card. **squeal** How fun is that?!!
- To tie it all together, I added some Whisper White Baker's Twine. Love that stuff! It's such an easy accessory to use and adds to the subtle finishing touch.
Thank you for stopping by....I hope you enjoyed my share today and if you would like to order the products to create this card, I would love to be your demonstrator, please use the “Shop Now 24/7” cloud burst, or click the "email me" cloud burst and I’ll place your order for you.
CAN I HELP? – I love reading your comments so please leave me a comment with your questions or thoughts, I’m always happy to help. And – if you need a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – I would love to be yours!
EARN FREE STAMPS & FREE ONLINE CLASSES. Learn more about my Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Program. My customers love earning a free shopping spree when they shop with me. **squeal**
The holiday of love will be here before you know it! Now, let's go visit Linda to see what gorgeousness she has created to share.
May God Bless You and Your Family!!
MY STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES LIST: All Stampin' Up! products listed below are currently available for purchase. Click on product images for more details and easy, on-line shopping! There's a handy supply list at the end you can print!