Welcome to the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop for August. The theme for the hop this month is Holiday Sneak Peek and we are all excited to share some projects using new products from the soon-to-be-live Holiday Catalog.
You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the previous person to me on the list. Please be sure to click the person after me to move along the blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog. So, here is my 'sneak peek'!
So, what do you think? Pretty cute (and not very spooky), right?!! I have been having fun playing along with the MOJO Monday Card Sketch Challenges lately and I thought this layout (MOJO412) was a perfect fit to show off lots of new products I had in mind.
The sentiment comes from a stamp set that was a Prize Patrol win during Stampin' Up!'s Annual convention in July 2015. This set is full of sentiments to cover all the holidays from Halloween through Valentines Day. When I saw this particular sentiment, the first thing that came to mind was the Italian version of saying "Fabulouso"! (mimicking fingers to lips and throwing a kiss to audience). Since this Grand Vacation cruise will land us in Italy, I just had to giggle. So, you definitely want to Host a stamping event with your girlfriends so that you can earn this set and purchase with your Hostess rewards. SUPER cute! But, enough of my silliness...you are probably getting antsy and want to see the WHOLE card, right? Teehehehe
- Outside of the "FaBOOlous" Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper (I love every single pattern!), but, the Black Glimmer Paper...OMGOSH!! I am soooo excited that we have Black.Glimmer.Paper!
- If you were enjoying the Thick Baker's Twine that Stampin' Up! started offering, you might like to know that you *can* thread it through the larger Designer Series buttons. YAY!! I love adding fun embellishments...they really help fill an area where you may scratch your head wondering 'this area needs something, but what?'
- MAILING WITH EMBELLISHMENTS TIP: If you wish to mail a card that includes an embellishment that is bulky, I would recommend 1 of 2 options: Take it to the post office and ask for the envelope to be 'Hand Stamped", which means that you will pay a little bit more for the postage, but this ensures that your recipient will receive your handmade creation in one piece. Otherwise, it could come back to YOUR mailbox indicating it needs more postage, or by luck, your recipient will receive it and wonder what kind of fight the card had with the post office machinery. haha
- The other option (which is what I do many, many times) is to take a piece of small cardboard (like the cardboard that your favorite snack crackers comes in) and cut a piece that will fit over top of the embellishment inside the envelope. That lightweight cardboard will act as a buffer and form a gradual 'hump' versus an abrupt bump in the road for the postal equipment to fight with.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop. With so many amazing and "FaBOOlous" ideas and inspiration throughout the hop, you won't want to miss a single one! Remember you are currently at (Lori Mueller's -- Stampin' Dreams blog), so please check the blog hop line up below and be sure to click the next blog participant's name on the list.
THE HOLIDAY CATALOGS ARE HERE! IF YOU NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me, click HERE for your free copy.
PLEASE NOTE: If you shop through another demonstrator,
please contact them directly for your holiday catalog. Thank you!
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS! If you have placed at least one order through me (via my online store or emailed your wish list to me for entering) in the past year and have continuously placed orders through me (without changing demonstrators), I already have ordered a holiday catalog for you. It should arrive by September 1 (if not, please contact me ASAP)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Lori's Catalog Product Shares: to review your options Download CatalogProductShares-2015-2016
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code Q96V7UC6 to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
WANNA HAVE IT ALL? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!