I am so excited to have you join me for the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop (aka OSAT) for September. I think that our creative minds are having so much fun enjoying the Summer fun that the theme for the hop this month is by Designer's Choice! Teehehe Let me tell you...we are all excited to share some projects using new products from the new Holiday Catalog.
You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the previous person to me on the list. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button at the end of this post so that you get to enjoy the next set of inspiring projects as you travel through the blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
I have been wanting to try out my new stamp set bundle....Acorny Thank You with a coordinating Acorn Builder punch, so why not introduce it to you during a hop, right?!! Let's check it out.
A little 'nutty', right? Or, is it a little 'corney'? haha!! One will never know! This card is a Clean and Simple layout, which is *really* difficult for me to comprehend. I am more of a 'more is better' type of crafter. I just never know when to stop adding details and finishing touches.
- These cute little acorns with a variety of nut toppers and bottoms can be found in the new Acorny Thank You stamp set, which came out with the new Holiday catalog. The next best thing is that these images coordinate with a brand new Acorn Builder Punch! Yep! A lovely bundle to purchase for a savings of 15%. YAY!
- The patterned paper comes from the new series called Into The Woods. I really like the variety of colors that are mixed within the images....Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadows, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry. All of the colors of a Fall season.
My next project is a fun Mini Coffee cup that I decorated. The cups liner is using the same patterned paper...Into The Woods Designer Series paper as the card, along with the same cardstock colorscheme. The belly band is Early Espresso, and the Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Cotton Ribbon lines the lid. My camera did not pick up those colors very well. I am so excited and just love the way it turned out. So CUTE and fun! I will be filling a cello bag with a mix of roasted peanuts and candy to store inside the coffee cup. I know this little treat package will be well received by a number of my friends.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop. I am truly "Nuts Over..." all of the products in our new Holiday catalog; and very thankful that you have stopped to visit me. There are many more ideas and inspiration throughout the hop...you won't want to miss a single one! Remember you are currently at (Lori Mueller's -- Stampin' Dreams blog), so please check the blog hop line up below and be sure to click the next blog participant's name on the list.
- Eva Bussom
- Ginger Pelfrey
- Martie Hillyer
- Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher
- Amanda Bodine
- Megan Thompson
- Wynne Cochran Grob
- Lori Mueller <= (You are here!)
- Dena Rekow
- Renee Ondrajka
- Tina Riddle
- Diane Squires
- Maria Willis
- Raquelle Clifton
- Jeanna Bohanon
- Terri Takashige
- Kim Smith
- Maggie Mata
- Marisa Gunn
- Holly Stene
- Andrea Pancrazio
- Andrea Tracey-Tucker
Come be a Paper Pumpkin Pal with me! Order by TODAY and you get your first two months for 50% off! Seriously...HALF PRICE! That means it's only 9.95! Each kit contains a full stamp set, stampin' Spot, AND all the supplies to make some awesome projects! Everything nestled in an adorable red box! Try it out! Cancel anytime, and when you join with me, I will keep you inspired all month long with pictures, videos and a free gift from me for your second month! Join here today by the 10th! Don't forget to enter Promo Code: HALFOFF
THE HOLIDAY CATALOGS ARE HERE! IF YOU NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me, click HERE for your free copy.
PLEASE NOTE: If you shop through another demonstrator,
please contact them directly for your holiday catalog. Thank you!
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS! If you have placed at least one order through me (via my online store or emailed your wish list to me for entering) in the past year and have continuously placed orders through me (without changing demonstrators), I already have ordered a holiday catalog for you. It should arrive by September 1 (if not, please contact me ASAP)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Lori's Catalog Product Shares: to review your options Download CatalogProductShares-2015-2016
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code EDQAFHV2 to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
WANNA HAVE IT ALL? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!