I literally screamed out loud when I saw this new announcement from Stampin' Up! this morning. As a 6 year Breast Cancer SURVIVOR, this cause is very near and dear to me and my family. While I was going through treatments, I stamped and paper crafted every day...even through the days that my stomach and body was feeling at its worst. Stamping was my life-line...my mental therapy to keep my mind off of what I was going through. I brought stamping projects with me to every chemo treatment...every nurse waited anxiously to see what I was preparing to make that day. Lots of new friendships created.
If you, a family member, a friend, a friend of a friend is currently undergoing treatments, GIFT them this little treat in a Pink box. Help them forget...for just a couple hours...the ICK they are going through to get well and back on the road to recovery. Trust me, they will be very thankful for those peaceful hours of fun!
Please help me raise awareness for a great cause...subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. Subscribe for Paper Pumpkin through me and I will donate $2 for every new Paper Pumpkin, as well. I thank you SO much for your consideration!
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin' Up! will donate
- $1 for every currently active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here's how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you're new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and we'll donate $2 because you're new!
- Stay active if you're a subscriber so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it's doubled, so let's get the word out and raise as much as possible.
- Use the images below to spread the word via email, texts, and social media. For those who have been on the fence about Paper Pumpkin, this could be just the thing that makes you want to give it a try!
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) advances the world's most promising research to eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H. Lauder Founder's Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one of the nation's most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only breast cancer organization with an "A+" from CharityWatch, and has been awarded Charity Navigator's highest rating of four stars 13 times since 2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That's all we're saying. ;)
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Lori's Catalog Product Shares: to review your options Download CatalogProductShares-2015-2016
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code R7DAQE97 to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.