Hello my inky friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. You have dropped in just in time for our September Stamp It blog hop. If this is your first stop or you arrived from sweet Charlene Luks blog, please be sure to click the 'Next' button at the end of this post so that you get to enjoy the next set of inspiring projects as you travel through the blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog. We have 12 Stamp It Artists playing along this month (**squeal**) and we have all created a card based on the theme of Halloween or Fall creations.
I have been on a Halloween kick lately...not sure that I'm ready for the Fall season to arrive. It just reminds me that time is flying by waaaay to fast and that I didn't get to enjoy much of the Summer season. So, the Witches' Night photopolymer stamp set is getting a little play time with my ink. :)
- One of my favorite styles of creating is to go vintage. The Crumb Cake cardbase really shows off the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper that is matted on Basic Black cardstock. To add that vintage feel, I took a Stampin' Sponge and sponged a light coat of Soft Suede ink around the edges of the Designer Series Paper.
- I struggled to narrow down my decision on which of the 12 patterns available in the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper pack to use...ended up with 3 patterns all in Tangelo Twist. The 3 separated matted panels allows you to get a good feel for each pattern with clashing or making the card look too busy.
- The Trick or Treat image really grasps that WOW factor in the sense that after being stamped using the new Archival Basic Black ink it produces such a clean and crisp stamped image. The new Spider Web Doilies are sooo much fun and add a hint of spooky-ness that is nestled into between the Lots of Labels die cuts.
- I love dimension! I have a very difficult time creating a flat card, so it was 'necessary' to pop up the main image. haha I couldn't leave it alone with something that simple, so I inked up the "31" in Tangelo Twist, punched with the 3/4" Circle punch and popped up over top the Basic Black stamped version. Also, I thought it would be fun to have the "31" inked in Tangelo Twist and look like a Polka Dot to match the designer series paper set behind it. Trick or Treat?!!
DID YOU KNOW? that if you click on any of the pictures I add to my posts that you get a more up-close-and-personal look at all of the details of my creations? Go ahead...click on any image. ;)
There is LOTS more to see, so you better hop along now! My dear sweet friend, Siara Acdal, is up next and I'm sure she has something fabulous to show you! Click the "Next" button and you'll be on your way.
Stamp It Artists
- Tami White
- Liz Miller
- Kim Quade
- Linda Cullen
- Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher
- Mary Bush
- Charlene Luks
- Lori Mueller <= (You are HERE)
- Siara Acdal
- Karen Page
- Oksana Semenska
- Stephanie Kolker
GO PINK WITH PAPER PUMPKIN!!
Sign up before October 10th to receive this special edition "PINK" Paper Pumpkin Box. I would love to have you on my Subscribers team! $1 for each existing subscription and $2 for each new subscription will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. Here's my Paper Pumpkin Store to sign up. Click HERE for all of the details. I hope you will help us raise Breast Cancer Awareness.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Lori's Catalog Product Shares: to review your options Download CatalogProductShares-2015-2016
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code R7DAQE97 to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!