Hello everyone! It's the 20th of the month and you know what that means, right?!! I want to welcome you to another inspiration-filled Creative Inking Blog Hop! I am sooo excited and honored to be a member of this wonderful group of Creative Inking stampers. The team members in this group have been working hard to create adorable, fun and inspiring projects for you. You are definitely going to enjoy this hop...if you haven't started your Christmas cards...hold onto your sleigh...you are in for a ride!
Can you believe that we only have 9 more weeks before we hop right into the Christmas holiday?!! YIKES!! Our crafting theme for October is Christmas Joy. I wasn't sure that I was ready to create a Christmas-type card, but once the announcement came out that ALL Stampin' Up! stamp sets are on sale (15% off of all stamps purchased), well then....the rest is history. I'm sure the stamp set I used (Cozy Christmas, page 9 in the Holiday catalog) will make it into your next shopping cart. haha
- What do you look for to inspire your creative side? I found my inspiration for this card from a tag found on Page 8 in the Holiday catalog. Yep! That simple little tag, which led me to the challenge that I should create a "Clean and Simple" (CAS) card. For those that know me very well, CAS is definitely not an easy task for me.
- After playing with the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper pack, I am totally in love with it! My favorite designs in the pack (you get 12 different designs, 2 sheets of each) are the Santa's and Reindeer's...they are so stinkin' cute! These nostalgic cottages really set the tone for the sentiment that comes from the Cozy Christmas stamp set.
- The Very Vanilla 1-1/4" Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon is lovely, and compliments the Mossy Meadows card stock strip by breaking up the full panel of patterned paper.
I'm still in awe that I created this card...very "clean and simple"...which is not my usual style of design. I struggle with it too much. Now, you will want to hop on over to Dena's blog...I know she will have something pretty and amazing to share with you. I'll be hopping right behind you as I'm anxious to see what she has created, too. Just click on the 'Next' button and you'll be hoppin'. If you get lost or sidetracked, just come on back and follow the list of participants shown below. Have fun getting your fill of wonderful inspiration...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
1. Sue Lehrer
2. Diane Evans
5. BJ Peters
6. Amber Swift
10. Phyllis Shepherd
11. Lisa Curcio
12. Lori Mueller <= You are here
13. Dena Rekow
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog online
- Use Hostess Code JJJTATSY to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more AND be entered into a drawing for October's Paper Pumpkin Kit (Blissful Bouquet).
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
- BEST DEAL! Do you have $99 or more on your wish list? Great news! You can double dip and get 15% off stamps in a demo kit AND get the demo kit deal!! What's the deal? The Demonstrator Kit is $99....you get $25 in additional free product...AND, your kit will ship to you FREE!
DON'T FORGET...SAVE 15% on ALL stamps purchased October 19-23, 2015! All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!