Good morning stampers and crafters! Welcome to another session of our Stamp It Group Blog Hop. I am really excited to share the creation I made for our Thanksgiving themed hop with you. You may have hopped over here from Siara's gorgeous share; or if you have made my blog your first stop....Thank You so much! I live to inspire and love to share. So, let's get to the deets of my card.
I have been aching to use the Vintage Leaves stamp set from the Annual catalog (page 88), coordinating Leaflets Framelits and the Woodland Embossing Folder all in one creation. **squeal**
- Many of you may know this about me already...my favorite style of crafting is the rustic and vintage style. If you look close enough at the Delightful Dijon layer that has been dry embossed with the Woodlands embossing folder, you'll see that I lightly stamped the Dots for Days background stamp using Soft Suede ink.
- The Vintage Leaves stamp set is filled with lots of variety of tree leaves that were inked with a variety of fall colors...Delightful Dijon, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Tango. To give them a realistic Fall appearance, I crumpled them and used Stampin' Up!'s Fine-tipped Liquid glue to set onto the distressed Very Vanilla layer.
- Thanksgiving is a season of "thanks", so it goes without saying that I use the 'thanks' die from the Greetings Thinlits. I die cut 3 of them from Early Espresso and 1 from Tangelo Twist and used the Fine-tip Liquid glue to layer them...giving the sentiment some dimension without using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I am so happy with the end result of this card and hope that you will try stamping, die-cutting and crumpling some leaves to add to a card, a tag, or add to some home decor. Now, it's time to hop on over to Sheri's blog and see what beautiful Thansgiving themed creation she has in store for you. You can click on the 'Next' button, or follow the list of all the blog hoppers shown below. Have fun soaking in all the inspiration.
1. Tami White
3. Siara Acdal
4. Lori Mueller <--You are here!
5. Sheri Meyer
6. Liz Miller
7. Kim Quade
9. Karen Page
10. Stephanie Kolker
- Dates: October 9-November 9, 2015
- Customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
- Hosts placing a qualifying order of $300 or more will receive an additional 3% in Stampin' Rewards.
- Stampin' Rewards can be used towards the purchase of a Starter Kit. So, if you have enough Stampin' Rewards for products AND the Starter Kit, even better!
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog online
- Use Hostess Code JJJTATSY to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more AND be entered into a drawing for October's Paper Pumpkin Kit (Blissful Bouquet).
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
- BEST DEAL! Do you have $99 or more on your wish list? Great news! The Demonstrator Kit is $99....you get $25 in additional free product...AND, your kit will ship to you FREE!