I know I say this EVERY year, but I feel like the end of the year and holidays creep up on me faster than the year before. The old adage is very true...as you get older, time travels faster. How can I get it to slow down? Hmmmm.... With this said, I have amazed myself by working on a project 'before it's time'! Yep! I have had the Season To Season project kit in my hands since I was able to pre-order from the Holiday catalog (that was in August!). This kit is loaded with all of the supplies needed to complete a beautiful wreath made of paper leaves.
I think the part that took the longest, but was easy to accomplish while watching a TV show, listening to music, or chatting with my daughters about the tough college courses they are taking this semester. Look at this lovely gathering of paper leaves that have been lovingly curled using my bone folder.
Even though I watched the wonderful video prepared by Stampin' Up! regarding their experiences and sharing great tips and tricks, I managed to pluck a leaf. I plucked one from the very first set of leaves, and then managed to pluck one from the very last set of leaves! Too funny!! Goes to show that I must not have been paying attention at the beginning and then got over anxious at the very end. haha
It’s a wreath for all seasons. Change the banner from season to season, and create your own for birthdays and holidays using your favorite stamp sets and dies. Makes one wreath with materials for creating three changeable banners: autumn, Halloween, Christmas. Here is my finished wreath. With the help of my trusting glue gun, I was able to complete the entire project in less than 2 hours. A beautiful creation that doesn't take much time out of your busy day. Score!! My apologies for the low lighting. I started my project after 9:00P and I couldn't wait to snap a picture with natural lighting. LOVE it, nonetheless!
You definitely want to watch the video. There are lots of great tips and tricks shared that will making your wreath-making very easy and enjoyable.
Now, the best part...the Season to Season Wreath Project Kit is on the Weekly Deals this week. The sale ends Monday, November 23, 2015 at 11:50P (MT). You can order from my online store and plan a couple hours to create one to dress up your front door, the mantle, or a wall that you designate for holiday decorations. It will be beautiful wherever you decide to hang it. While you are at it....get your friends together and create together. The sale is wonderful, but creating with friends is priceless!
There are many ways to save more on your Stampin' Up! purchases. Thank you so much for shopping with me!!
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog online
- Retiring Photopolymer Stamps -- Sale Flyer with pictures
- Use Hostess Code T949RVJC to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Save 15% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Visit the Clearance Rack - tons of new items added today!! Some items are discounted up to 80% off.
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
- BEST DEAL! Do you have $99 or more on your wish list? Great news! The Demonstrator Kit is $99....you get $25 in additional free product...AND, your kit will ship to you FREE!