Welcome to the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop for December. The theme for the hop this month is Bring On The Bling and we are all excited to share some projects using and Stampin' Up! products that sparkle, glimmer, and shine!
You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the previous person to me on the list. Please be sure to click the person after me to move along the blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog. So, here is my Bring on the Bling card share that I cased from the Holiday Catalog (page 14). I needed something quick and easy for a holiday gathering last week; and it fit the theme for this hop. YIPPEE!!
- I am using a mix of Stampin' Up!'s new Thick Whisper White cardstock for the cardbase and the regular Whisper White cardstock for the layer. I really love the Thick cardstock for the base...so that it will stand strong and tall. The regular Whisper White cardstock is lovely for using Textured Embossing, like the Softly Falling texture you see.
- Bring On the Bling!! I used a strip of the lovely Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum to finish off the bottom of the card. The rest of the bling is showcased with Red and Silver Foil and the Silver Cording. It was hard getting a picture of the Red Foil to shine. I love the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits....so much lovely detail. I die cut a solid image of the big Old Olive ornament and punched a 1-3/4" punch, both from Very Vanilla and backed the intricate ornaments so that they looked solid and you could not see the textured embossing through the die cut. Would cause too much confusion with the eyeballs. haha! Both ornaments were popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- The sentiment comes from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set...inked it up with Black Archival Ink and stamped onto a 7/8" strip of Whisper White cardstock. I handcut the banner edge and added Stampin' Dimensionals.
Such a lovely piece and easy to create with the help of my trusty Big Shot. I can't ever leave home without it! Thanks for taking part in our blog hop. With so many amazing ideas and inspiration filled with bling that sparkles and shines throughout the hop, you won't want to miss a single one! Remember you are currently at (Lori Mueller's -- Stampin' Dreams blog), so please check the blog hop line up below and be sure to click the next blog participant's name on the list.
THE OCCASIONS CATALOGS AND SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURES ARE HERE! IF YOU NEED A STAMPIN’ UP! OCCASIONS CATALOG and plan to place your next order through me, click HERE for your free copy.
PLEASE NOTE: If you shop through another demonstrator,
please contact them directly for your occasions catalog. Thank you!
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS! If you have placed at least one order through me (via my online store or emailed your wish list to me for entering) in the past year and have continuously placed orders through me (without changing demonstrators), I already have ordered an Occasions catalog for you. It should arrive late December/early January 2016 (if not, please contact me ASAP)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Lori's Catalog Product Shares: to review your options Download CatalogProductShares-2015-2016
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Year-End Sale- up to 80% off
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code T949RVJC to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
WANNA HAVE IT ALL? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!