Here we are...in the month of December....where has time gone?!! It is the last month of the year and I am so excited to have you join me for our last series of the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop (aka OSAT) in 2015. You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from Kim Smith's blog. However you found me...YAY!! Please be sure to click the 'Next' button at the end of this post so that you get to enjoy the next set of inspiring projects as you travel through the blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
This month we are focusing on "Thanks" or "Thank You". With this being the season of gift giving, there will be lots of thank you notes to prepare and send off. I used the Jingle All The Way stamp set from the Holiday catalog (which is on the Retirement list) and chose to create a 4"x4" sized card. I love to get out of the normal A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sized card every now and then...mix it up a bit. Let's take a peek.
- I started with the little dots image from the Jingle All The Way stamp set and did some tone-on-tone stamping on the Cherry Cobbler cardbase using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- The sheet music is actually from the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper pack. Added a little bit of sponging with Soft Suede ink around the edges to give it a little vintage feel. Some Cherry Cobbler sponging to the center; and stamped the trees using Old Olive Classic ink.
- I love layers! A mix of Snowflake Elements and Linen Thread add texture, while strips of Home for Christmas designer paper and Very Vanilla cardstock help layout the perfect Cherry Cobbler 'thanks' using the Greetings Thinlits die.
My next project is unique, but a spin-off from the Season to Season Wreath found on page 6 of the Holiday Catalog. I discovered a fun idea when I was putting the wreath together...the die cut leaves are the exact same die from the Leaflets Framelits. SQUEEEEEL!! Check it out!
- Using the leftover designer paper from the kit, I cut out approximately 72 whole leaves. I curled them with my bone folder and created this!
- I love it!! Using my glue gun, I added all of the cut leaves to a styrofoam cone. I topped it with a 3D star using Gold Glimmer paper and the Star Framelits. I cut 2 stars and scored from the center to the outer points so that when you fold on the score lines you will end up with a 3D (not flat) star. I used liquid glue to glue the edges together, put a toothpick up the center, and set in place on top of the cone. Super easy...did not take long at all. The longest process was die cutting the leaves. :)
Thanks for taking part in our One Stamp At a Time blog hop. I am very thankful that you have stopped to visit me. There are a good number of hops to travel, which means many more ideas and inspiration to fill your creative mind...you won't want to miss a single one! Remember you are currently at (Lori Mueller's -- Stampin' Dreams blog), so please check the blog hop line up below and be sure to click the next blog participant's name on the list.
5. AJ Bodine
7. Wynne Grob
10. Renee Ondrajka
11. Dena Rekow
12. Andrea Tucker
13. Tina Riddle
14. Megan Thompson
15. Kim Smith
16. Lori Mueller <-- That's ME!
It's a busy time of the year, and our Year-End Sale can help you finish up your holiday gift purchases and save you money! With more products on clearance and discounts up to 60 percent, you will want to take advantage of these amazing deals! During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in my online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don't fret if you don't see the category "Clearance Rack" on the online store right now--it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale. See the savings now!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- Online customers and demonstrators can add non-Year-End-Sale items to their order.
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin' Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Orders must be placed online.
Thank you so much for shopping with me!!
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog online
- Retiring Photopolymer Stamps -- Sale Flyer with pictures
- Use Hostess Code T949RVJC to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - tons of new items added today!! Some items are discounted up to 80% off.
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
- BEST DEAL! Do you have $99 or more on your wish list? Great news! The Demonstrator Kit is $99....you get $25 in additional free product...AND, your kit will ship to you FREE!
Do you have all of the supplies? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!