- Sky is The Limit (this set has been EXTREMELY popular this year)
- Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper
So, if you have been sitting on the fence wondering if you really need this stamp set, here is a little inspiration to tempt you. I created this card for a group of ladies that I swapped with, but I loved it so much that I used it for one of my stamping card classes, too. It was a HUGE hit!!
- Melon Mambo cardstock and a pattern of Designer Series paper from the It' My Party paper stack really pop on the Basic Black cardstock card base. I wanted something fun and spunky, so I offset them to be 'kitty-wompass' instead of a straight on matte layer. Before adhering these layers to the cardbase, I took both colors of the Baker's Twine Combon (page 6, Occasions) and wrapped it around the layers and tied a bow to one side. This just solidified the color combinations and added a little extra touch of character.
- The focal point uses the 'hello' image from the Limited Time "Hello" stamp set (page 19 in the Sale-A-Bration brochure). I inked it with Versa Mark, stamped it onto Mint Macaron cardstock, and heat embossed with Basic Black embossing powder. The little party hat, from the same stamp set, was inked in Melon Mambo and stamped just above the letter 'e'. I stamped it again on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, cut it out and popped it up over top of the image. I did this because I love dimension; and it added a little character. Then, I cut it out using one of my Circles framelits, added dimensionals and set in place.
- I had a scrap strip of Melon Mambo setting on my table and stamped the 'birthday girl' image onto it with Archival Basic Black ink. I seem to always go for a 'banner cut' end, so I decided to just cut the ends at an angle instead. Again, I added dimensionals and set into place.
And, there you have it! A super cute...super easy card that can fit the bill for an adult or teen or young child. I love versatility!!
You don't have much time left to place your orders and grab this set for FREE....please don't miss out! It is never fun to "wish" for something after it is no longer available. One $50 order through my online store and you can get this "Hello" stamp set for FREE.
Oh, and don't forget about my Sale-A-Bration Celebration and 50/50 Sale-A-Bration board for the opportunity of more fun and free products. Check out the details here.
I'm looking for craft addicts to join my AMAZING Stampin' Up! family! Turn something you love into much more than you even know.... Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 and hand-select $155 of product from any of our current catalogs (you can include items from the Clearance Rack and Weekly Deals, too)! That's $56 of FREE product, plus, your kit will ship to you for FREE, as well. Click Here I welcome all Hobby stampers (purchase the Starter Kit just to get the discount on all your future purchases...it's THAT easy!)...that's how I started 7-1/2 years ago, and I've loved every minute of it...
- the minimum 20% discount (and up to 38%)
- seeing things and ordering in advance
- card swapping with team members
- attending team events
- and, so much more!!
Get the biggest bang for your buck when you shop and combine any of the specials/sales with your non-sale items. Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Save 15% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Lori's Catalog Product Shares: to review your options Download CatalogProductShares-2015-2016
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code TXRBZUAX to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
What supplies do you need to create this card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!