Hello -- Hello -- Hello! Welcome to my little area of the blogging world; and joining me for the June Stamp It Blog Hop! Today the Stamp It members are pulling out all the stops to share new ideas and projects that showcase brand new Stampin' Up! goodies from the new catalog. If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Hop, you may have come here from Teresa Howe's blog. If this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I'm crazy in love with the new In Colors that came out with the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I just can't seem to get enough of them. For realsies! Check it out!
- A Very Vanilla cardbase measuring 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" will be the neutral tone to help balance the variety of colors making up the focal point of the card.
- The Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack has 12 double-side designs showing off several of the new In Colors. I fell in love with this Peekaboo Peach block pattern and layered it with Soft Suede cardstock.
- The focal point includes quite a few new products...5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die cut from Emerald Envy cardstock, Duet Banner punch, and Copper Metallic Thread. The center circles are punched with the 1" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches which carried over from the previous catalog. YEAH!!
- One of my favorite new products is the new Duet Banner punch. It is bundled with the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set that includes 53 words and images. Did I say FIFTY-THREE?!! Better yet...it is soooo exiting to see these coordinating products bundled together for a 10% savings. That's HUGE!
- The banner and sentiment were inked with Soft Suede and stamped onto Peekaboo Peach and Very Vanilla cardstocks. The 'thank you' was hand cut, popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals, and centered over the Peekaboo Peach banner.
My card creations, lately, have included lots of layering. Plus, I like to throw in 1 or 2 contrasting colors (Emerald Envy and Sweet Sugarplum) if I think there is too much of another color. :) I am anxious to hear what your thoughts are on my card share.
In the meantime, you will want to make sure to visit the other members' blogs to see what new products they have fallen in love with. I'll be right behind you! Hey, I need to fill my inspiration bucket, too, ya know! (big grin) Don't forget to come back real soon. :)
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck!! One very lucky person will win this awesome Perfectly Wrapped Project Kit! You are going to LOVE this predesigned, precut, all accessories included, kit. Wouldn't this be great for an upcoming birthday party, baby or wedding shower?!! Of course it would! squeal
Don't forget...when you leave your comment for your chance to win this amazing kit, I would love to hear your thoughts about my creative style and what you would like to see more of within my blog. I know I have plenty of room for improvement. :)
Get the biggest bang for your buck when you shop and combine any of the specials/sales with your non-sale items.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Subscribe to a Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code QPPSJRCK to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
WANNA HAVE IT ALL? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.