If you live in one of the lucky states, make sure to take advantage of the sales tax holiday. You can review the list of states that are participating in this holiday by clicking on the image below; or you can print out this PDF document as a reference to all of the information for each state including holiday dates, products that qualify, and the dollar limits per item.
Keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday and may not apply to additional county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes. Lastly, Massachusetts normally participates in this holiday but they are not participating this year.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 7GT643JZ to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.