Stamp It Blog Hop -- Halloween & Fall Themes Plus A Give-away
September 24, 2016
Good morning stampers and paper crafters! Thank you for stopping and Welcome aboard the September Stamp It Blog Hop! Our theme is anything Halloween and Fall related, which means that it won't be long until harvesting the crops starts up...my ultimate favorite time of the year.
If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Group Blog Hop, you may have come here from my dear friends, Oksana Semenska's blog. If this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
With Halloween just around the corner, I thought I would create a fun, whimsical card using a variety of techniques. The sentiments found in the Spooky Fun stamp set have been my 'go to' set these days. I really love the font and cute sayings. Let's take a peek at the card.
- Start with a Basic Gray card base measuring 4-1/4" x 11" with a center score across the middle at 5-1/2".
- The Watercolor paper was washed with some Archival Basic Gray ink using the Aqua Painter.
- Cover Very Vanilla cardstock with Halloween Night Washi Tape and die cut the numbers using the Large Numbers Framelits die.
- I love using mixed media with my creations. It adds such a unique texture and character. Add your favorite Stampin' Up! reinker colors to the modeling paste, mix well, then lightly rub across the Stampin' Mask.
Soooo, what do you think? I think it turned out pretty AH-mayzing! :) There is more where that came from....you want to make sure you visit the other Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what Fall or Halloween-themed projects they have to share. Don't forget to come back real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck!! One very lucky person will win this awesome Stitched With Cheer Card Kit! You are going to LOVE this predesigned, precut, all accessories included, kit to create 18 fun cards (6 each of 3 designs). PLUS, there are always leftover supplies to extend your creativity...make a scrapbook page, note cards, gift tags, or whatever your creative MOJO inspires you to create.
Don't forget...when you leave your comment for your chance to win this amazing kit, I love to read them.
Get the biggest bang for your buck when you shop and combine any of the specials/sales with your non-sale items.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2016-17 Holiday Catalog online
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Holiday Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 32YC6J4W to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these cards? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!