Good morning stampers and paper crafters! Thank you for visiting today; and Welcome aboard the November Stamp It Blog Hop! This month's theme is related to anything regarding the Christmas Holiday. As a crafter, that topic can make my head explode due to all of the fun ideas that quickly migrate and take over. Outside of creating cards, I quickly think about tree ornaments, decorations and banners, treat packages, teacher gifts, home decor and upcycling jars, canisters, boxes....the list of possible creations is endless!! **squeal**
If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Group Blog Hop, you may have come here from my dear friends, Oksana Semenska's blog. If this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
My creative MOJO has kinda been slipping into hibernation lately; and, I'm sure it's due to my busy schedule with my full-time job. When I sit to create, my mind just spins like the proverbial wheel that spins on my ancient laptop...it moves slower than molasses most times. Ugh! So, to jump start my stamping therapy, I decided to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) a card out of the Holiday Catalog. My Star of Light stamp set and Starlight Thinlits bundle have been begging to see the light of ink and hang out with the Big Shot. haha
- Color selections are Crumb Cake cardbase, Vellum Cardstock, Pool Party cardstock for the stars, and Marina Mist Classic Ink. All non-traditional Christmas colors.
- The Starlight Thinlits are very versatile....cut out stamped images, layer solo die cuts, and use die cuts as background images.
- To adhere the Vellum Cardstock without having the adhesive show through, squirt a small amount of Multipurpose Glue to an area on your Silicone Craft Sheet. Take a Stampin' Sponge and tap-tap-tap into the liquid glue, then lightly sponge onto the back of your Vellum Cardstock. Because you are distributing the liquid glue lightly across the area, it will not show through to the front. SUPER COOL!!
- VersaMark ink is a 'must have' when you want to give a stamped image a raised texture. Melting the Whisper White Stampin' Embossing Powder with a Heat Tool is the perfect detail to make the largest image pop off the card. The Linen Thread gives a slight rustic touch to this clean and simple design.
- Ink the sentiment with Marina Mist Classic Ink, stamp onto a strip of Whisper White cardstock and pop it up using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Easy-peasey card to help me accomplish a little (desperately needed) stamping therapy. Check out the card I CASE'd on page 9 of the Holiday Catalog. I always forget that there is nothing wrong with creating the cards that Stampin' Up! shares within the many of pages of each catalog. I hope you will resort to creating any of the sample illustrations whenever your creative MOJO takes a small vacation....that's why they are there. :)
For more Christmas Holiday inspiration, make sure you visit the other Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. Thanks for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck!! One very lucky person will win this awesome Stitched With Cheer Card Kit with a Bonus...this give away includes the stamp set! Sew up the holidays with hand-stitched cards in festive designs. Kit includes enough supplies for 18 cards, 6 each of 3 designs, and 18 kraft envelopes and envelope liners. You are going to LOVE this predesigned, precut, all accessories included kit. PLUS, there are always leftover supplies to extend your creativity...make a scrapbook page, note cards, gift tags, or whatever your creative MOJO inspires you to create.
Don't forget...when you leave your comment for your chance to win this amazing kit, I love to read them.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2016-17 Holiday Catalog online
- Online Extravaganza Sale -- 1-Day Sales and 10%-40% off specials
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Holiday Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code D4VQNFDU to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!