Good morning stampers and paper crafters! Thank you for visiting today; and Welcome aboard the December Stamp It Blog Hop! This month's theme is a New Years theme. The first thing I think of related to bringing in the new year is 'glam, glitz, and glitter'. Well, it just so happens that there are some Stampin' Up! products to cover those bases. I am super excited to share with you my creation, so let's run through the blop hop deets and get to it.
If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Group Blog Hop, you may have come here from team blogger, Kathy Desmarais's blog. If this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I finished up my last craft and vendor fairs last weekend, but the creative juices are still pouring out ideas to make treat packages and decorative boxes. Stampin' Up! introduced these wonderful White Gift Boxes in the Holiday catalog; and, I'm so exited that they will be offered in the upcoming Occasions catalog. YEAH!!
- Even though the Gift Boxes are all White, it is super easy to change it up and add your favorite Stampin' Up! color using a Sponge Brayer. For the New Year theme, I decided to brayer the box using Archival Basic Black ink. NOTE: make sure to continue adding ink to get full coverage; and use the Heat Tool to set the ink into the box. This is needed because of the boxes glossy finish that will take a while to dry on its own, if no Heat Tool is used.
- The color scheme stems from the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper pack. The gold embossed confetti design is perfect to celebrate the New Year.
- The Glam, Glitz, and Glitter is reflected with the Gold Embossed '2017' from the Number of Years stamp set, the WOW factor of Gold and Black together, and, of course, you have to have Gold Glimmer Paper for the perfect bling!
- Sneak peek of a new set of dies that are coming out in the new Occasions catalog...Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits SO. MUCH. FUN!!
- Gold Metallic Foil Doilies and Gold 1/8" Ribbon are perfect accessories to finish off the fine elegant details.
This gift box can be filled with your favorite chocolates and given away; or, it would make for a perfect festive table decoration to help ring in the New Year. Now, how fun is that?!!
For more New Year themed inspiration, make sure you visit the other Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. Thanks for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck!! One very lucky person will win this awesome Designer Tin of Tags Kit with a Bonus...this give away includes the stamp set! To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop Post....AND, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest.
Don't forget...when you leave your comment for your chance to win this amazing kit, I love to read them.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2016-17 Holiday Catalog online
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Holiday Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code CRQBF34J to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!