Welcome to the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop for January. I am still pinching myself trying to believe that I was able to earn this grand incentive trip that Stampin' Up! has offered...sooo very thankful to everyone that cheered, loved, and supported me along the way. The theme for the hop this month is Sale-A-Bration and we are all excited to share some projects using the fabulous stamps, designer series paper, and ribbons that you can receive for FREE with each $50 purchase. Let me tell you....I am in LOVE with this years selections!
You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the previous person to me on the list. Please be sure to click the person after me to move along the blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
Sooo, because I love ALL of the Sale-A-Bration selections, I had a really hard time focusing on just one or two items. I actually used TWO stamp sets (Hey Chick and Designer Tee), the Carried Away Designer Series Paper AND the 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack. But, it looks so amazing together, right?!! Plus, those little chicken images are super cute and sassy...they are all the rave right now. I don't know anyone that has been able to say 'no' to these chicks! LOL!
This came together pretty easy, but the help of the color palette from the Carried Away Designer Series paper pack was my starting point. Everything else just sort of fell together. One thing that I need to work on is my watercoloring skills.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop. With so many amazing ideas and inspiration filled with bling that sparkles and shines throughout the hop, you won't want to miss a single one! Remember you are currently at (Lori Mueller's -- Stampin' Dreams blog), so please check the blog hop line up below and be sure to click the next blog participant's name on the list.
Blog Hop Participants
Sale-A-Bration Celebration is an exclusive FREE event!
Get your exclusive invitation to this event by doing one of the following:
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Sale-A-Bration Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code VCPPZPRY to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!