Good evening crafty stamper friends! Welcome to our Creative Inking Blog Hop for the month of May! This months theme is "What Goes Around", which leads the imagination straight to circles, right? Or, the old saying "what comes around, goes around".
You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the talented Lynn Streifert's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
One of the first things I thought of was the Merry-go-round in the small park where I grew up. The next thought was about a dear friend of ours who passed away coming up two years ago....way too early. He loved to juggle, and was pretty good at it, too. He was able to get up to four items in rotation and could never quite get that 5th item in the mix. So, I decided to pull out the Basket Bunch stamp set and coordinating Basket Builder Framelits Dies and have some fun.
- I love the sturdiness of our Thick Whisper White cardstock...especially, when you plan to have multiple layers and embellishments.
- The Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper sets the stage layered on some Old Olive cardstock. Before adhering the two, you'll want to die cut each one with a Layering Ovals Framelit die. NOTE: The key to ensuring that they center and nest perfectly is to die cut the patterned paper first. Then, you can go ahead and adhere the designer paper to the Old Olive layer. Finally, using the next smaller Layering Oval Framelit die, center within the designer paper oval and cut the Old Olive layer using the Big Shot.
To get the Thick Whisper White Baker's Twine to look less bulky, cut the length needed and pull apart each strand. Then bundle them together and wrap around the designer paper and cardstock layers and tie into a bow.
Stamp the grass image using Old Olive ink.
The die cut bunny and eggs come from the Basket Bunch stamp set and the complimentary Basket Builder Framelits Dies. ALERT! These are listed as a bundle in the Occasions catalog saving you 10%. Buuuut, this bundle has landed on the Retirement list and are individually sale priced at 20% off. That's awesome! You need to go shopping in my store to get yours
Everything has a little bit of color with the help of the Aqua Painter and a variety of Classic Ink colors, then popped up using Dimensionals. I. LOVE. DIMENSION! ;).
Soooo, who said bunnies are only around at Easter time? haha Did you notice I added the 5th egg to the juggling? I'm sure my dear friend has mastered the skill by now....gracefully and flawlessly juggling all 5 items. ;) Don't forget! If you don't have any of the products I used, you'll want to make sure to submit your order through my online store. Just remember, everything is while supplies last. I hope you will give it a try.
I'm anxious to jump on this "What Goes Around" hop to see what the rest of the group had in mind when they learned about this month's theme. You'll want to make sure and hop on over to Dena Rekow's blog...she is one creative cookie, I tell you. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. If you get lost or sidetracked, please come on back and follow the list of participants shown below. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
Creative Inking Blog Hoppers
Don't Pass Up the Savings with Your Very Own Eastern Palace Bundle!
Special pricing ends May 31, 2017
See everything retiring in one spot! Click the links below to see what’s retiring by category:
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 6399JUPE to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this project? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!