Hello Stampers and Papercrafters! Weeerrrre Baaaaack! Yep! It's May and we're having a Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!! A number of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world have joined together to share alternative projects using supplies from the monthly kit. This month's hop features the fun and puny "Sprinkled With Love" kit. We're talking Donuts! Lots of donuts! I didn't stray too far from the original design, so we could say that I added a WOW factor. Let's take a peek.
Outside of the precut flowers and banners, everything else was circular shaped. Circle card bases...some with holes in the center, some not, and circles layers with holes. I believe this kit is in recognition of National Donut Day coming up June 2nd. Not sure, but it is super fun and cute.
I chose one of the circular card bases without a hole in the center and showcasing a spray of gold embossing. Using most of the supplies that came in the kit, I couldn't help but add a few more circular accessories to keep the whole arrangement in unison. The Delicate White Doilies was the perfect size that allowed for a hint of the gold spray to still shine through. I hadn't played with Swirly Scribbles Thinlits in a while, so I thought it would be fun to add one of the new 2017-2019 In Colors...Fresh Fig. Really love that new color! I mean *really* LUV that color! The kit came with a spool of Thick Gold Thread which is wonderful to work with...different than any of the Baker's Twine Stampin' Up! has offered.
This month's kit came with an 11-piece stamp set. Some images reference pun-type sentiments and others were more generic accent images and sentiments. I love that the kit came with a selection of all white or the color-matched baby blue banners, because the white was just too stark for this project. The same goes for the die-cut flowers. One side White, the other is Vanilla. So, can you guess which flower color I chose? Yep! the Vanilla. To add a little contrast color, die cut some Wild Wasabi leaves using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits and set into place around the Soft Suede sentiment. There are these really cool iridescent dots that I'm sure are for sprinkling on the donuts, but I thought they were perfect to finish off the flowers. WOW!!
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the May Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. Thanks for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to Audra Monk’s blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know that she will have something adorable to share with you. If you prefer to work your way backwards, you can jump back to Megan Thompson's blog. Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
List of Hop Participants
Lori Mueller <---- You are here!
I am very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me... I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you.
How do I know if Paper Pumpkin is right for me?
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month test drive and get a 25% discount on each months kit. If you don't care for it, you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for over 3 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95
See everything retiring in one spot! Click the links below to see what’s retiring by category:
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP: Stampin' Up! Retirement List online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code RX4NRP7T to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What additional supplies do you need to create this project? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!