Good morning to everyone! Welcome to my stop on the Stampin Friends Blog Hop! I am excited to share with you that I am your Guest Blog Hopper this month. **squeal** The theme evolves around anything with Flowers and/or Sympathy...our choice. I chose to go with flowers...a woman's best friend...right after the diamond, right?!! haha I'm going to share a sneak peek of a some new products that will be coming out in the new Annual Stampin' Up! catalog set to go live on June 1st....the Daisy Delight stamp set and the coordinating Daisy Punch. This set will be offered as a bundle...a 10% savings. I love bundles!! Now, get ready to be WOW'd because I know you are going to love what I have created for this hop.
This may be your first stop on the hop, or you may have hopped over here from Maureen Rauchfuss's blog. Either way, in order to view all of the blog participants sharing their wonderful craftiness, click on the "NEXT" button at the bottom of each post; or, their name found in the blog hop participant list.
First up, is a clean-and-simple greeting card showing off the colors of Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand (cardbase), and a brand new In Color called Lemon Lime Twist. Look how cool Lemon Lime Twist pairs up with the other colors...the perfect blend of brightness and very appealing.
- To add some 'pop' and 'character', the Daisy image from the Daisy Delight stamp set was inked in VersaMark, stamped onto Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, covered with Clear Embossing Powder and melted with the Heat Tool. To bring life to this gorgeous daisy, use the Stampin' Up! Bone Folder to give each petal a slight curl. Before setting in place on the Pick A Pattern Designer Series paper and Lemon Lime Twist layers, die cut the Lemon Lime Twist banner strip using the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies set. Adhere the Daisy with Stampin' Dimensionals over some Silver Metallic Thread and the Lemon Lime Twist banner strip.
- The flower center comes from the Wood Words stamp set. Another sneak peek at a new stamp set coming out June 1st.
- The Designer Series Paper is part of a new series called Pick a Pattern. The texture of the Flirty Flamingo cardstock was created using the Seaside Embossing Folder.
Paper Daisy Topiary: I am in 7th Heaven when Stampin' Up! teams up two products to help me create quickly. The Daisy Punch got quite the workout to change up a drab old foam cone to a beeee-u-tiful Daisy Topiary! I used Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sugarplum, and Whisper White cardstock to create the flowers. Some of the Daisy's were stamped with the Daisy image using Daffodil Delight and Sweet Sugarplum Classic Ink. This is going to look amazing on my desk at the office (my other full-time job). ;)
- DID YOU KNOW? that you can click on any images I include related to the project to see an enlarged version? Yep! I do this so that you can see the details of my projects a weeee bit better. As I get older, I'm finding myself pulling out what I call my "granny glasses". haha
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to Melissa Thomas’s blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know that she will have something beautiful and precious to share with you. Then, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
Check out these Awesome Bloggers
|9.||Lori Mueller –GUEST HOPPER...That's ME!!|
I am very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me... I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you.
Don't Pass Up the Savings with Your Very Own Eastern Palace Bundle!
Special pricing ends May 31, 2017
See everything retiring in one spot! Click the links below to see what’s retiring by category:
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 6399JUPE to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!