Hello Stampers and Papercrafters! Here we are...another month has passed; and, it's time for the June Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!! YEAH!! A number of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world have joined together to share alternative projects using supplies from the monthly kit. This month's hop features the fun and puny "One In A Melon" kit. Perfect for Summer picnics, family reunions, or an after dinner dessert. Lots of sweetness, for sure! I'm super excited to share my altered kit project with you...let's get to it, shall we.
I haven't made little 3x3 cards in quite a while, so it was really fun working with a smaller canvas versus the traditional A2 size card (4-1/4" x 5-1/2"). It was the perfect size to fit the Sweet Melon and a little sentiment. I love it when the instructions that come with each Paper Pumpkin kit include the list of coordinating Stampin' Up! colors. It takes all the guess work out of my crafting.
Since the melon rind was inked and stamped in Emerald Envy, I decided the card base would be the best to compliment the focal image. One of the 'fruity' notecards became my designer paper to compliment the neighboring Crushed Curry cardstock that was dry embossed with the Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder. Another perk to the Paper Pumpkin kits is that they come with all of the embellishments, ink spots, dimensionals and glue dots. Made to be super easy and stress free!
While I was at it, I created a 2nd version of the 3x3 card. Just as cute, right?!! The Melon Mambo Baker's Twine really ties it all together. These are going to be super cute with the little gifts some of my customers earned with their recent online orders. I can't wait to hear their excitement. Yep! I can hear their **squeal** excitement from any distance! haha
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the June Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. Thanks for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to Megan Thompson’s blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know that she will have something adorable to share with you. If you prefer to work your way backwards, you can jump back to Carolynn Sander's blog. Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
List of Hop Participants
I am very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me... I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you.
How do I know if Paper Pumpkin is right for me?
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for over 3 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, July 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP: Stampin' Up! Retirement List online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code RQPQHZHW to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What additional supplies do you need to create this project? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!