Hello Stampers and Papercrafters! Welcome to the July A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!! I'm so glad you are here. A number of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world have joined together to share alternative projects using supplies from the monthly kit. This month's hop features the wonderful "Positively Picturesque" kit. I have to say, the stamp set included with this kit has to be one of my Paper Pumpkin favorites. Lots of versatility with the variety of sentiments, plus, the dainty images make any creation picture perfect! I'm super excited to share my altered kit project with you...let's take a gander.
This month's kit came with the exact amount of supplies to create 2 cards each of 4 designs. So, instead of stealing from the main supplies to create my altered project, I chose to focus on a new creation using the leftover washi tape and the stamp set with 14 images. **squeal** That's a lot of stamps for a monthly kit...stamp images that you can use over and over and over, again.
The coordinating colors in the kit are Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist and Soft Sky. The cardbase is Powder Pink with a Tranquil Tide matte layer that was embossed using the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Embossing folder. The 1/2" Washi Tape covers a couple scrap pieces of 1/2" Whisper White cardstock. Banner cut the ends and adorned with a Linen Thread bow.
The focal point consisting of the Lemon Lime Twist Pretty Label Punch topped with a Powder Pink scallop die cut. Pop this onto a section of Delicate White Doily using Dimensionals and adhere to the card front. Top it with the simple sentiment inked with Tranquil Tide Classic Ink.
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the July Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. I'll be on your heals to soak in the new ideas and inspiration. Thanks for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to Tina Rackley Riddle’s blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know that she will have something adorable to share with you. If you prefer to work your way backwards, you can jump back to Sara Levin's blog. Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
List of Hop Participants
I am very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me... I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you.
How do I know if Paper Pumpkin is right for me?
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for over 3 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code RQPQHZHW to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What additional supplies do you need to create this project? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!