Good evening stamper and crafter friends! Welcome to the Creative Inking Blog Hop!! How can August be here and already past the middle of the month?? Well, that just means we are that much closer to our new Holiday catalog going live on September 1st. With that said, this month we are featuring sneak peeks of products that are coming out in the Holiday catalog. **squeal** I love to create for Halloween, but I know there are some people that are not enthusiasts of the holiday. I am really excited to share my little creations with you, so let's get to it!
You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Amber Swift's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
I am super excited to share with you that there is new "CAT" in the house! A Cat Punch, that is! And, it coordinates with the new stamp set called "Spooky Cat". Go figure, right?!! I wanted some little cards (3x3 size) to go with some gift bags that I will be putting together for some friends later, and the Pocket Framelits Die was perfect to house my little cats.
- The Basic Black cardstock started out as 6-1/2" x 3" and score at 3-1/4". Fold in 1/2, burnish with a Scoring Tool, and line up the Pocket die so that the top is set so that it hanging over the edge. NOTE: You do not want to cut off the fold.
- The side and bottom tabs that are used to create a "pocket" will need to be cut off.
- To tie the Spooky Cat in with the 3x3 cardbase and the new "Spooky Night Designer Series Paper", ink the Spooky Cat with Basic Black Archival Ink and clear emboss with the Heat Tool. BOO!
- I love it when designer series paper renders more than one card creation using the Pumpkin Pie cardstock as the card base. This time the Basic Black cat was Gold embossed with VersaMark ink.
- Another sneak peek product...the 3x3 envelopes are baaack! YAY!! Decorating the envelope makes it even more fun to give with the gift....basically, a gift with a gift!
I think the embossing really adds a lot to the dimension of these lively cats. It was hard getting a good reflection from both cards at once, so in this picture you can see the Gold reflecting pretty good on the Basic Black cardstock.
Don't forget! If you don't have any of the products I used, you'll want to make sure to submit your order through my online store. I hope you will give it a try.
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more Two-Step Stamping. Your next stop on the hop is Dena Rekow's blog...she always has something super adorable to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. If you get lost or sidetracked, please come on back and follow the list of participants shown below. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
Creative Inking Blog Hoppers
HAVE YOU USED YOUR BONUS DAYS COUPONS? You don't want to forget to use them on your next order. All Bonus Days Coupons can only be used August 1–31. Shop my online store QUICK so that you don't forget!
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits, Demonstrator Supply Items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon Codes will arrive in the email inbox that you have on record in my store....DON'T lose that email because the Coupon Code cannot be retrieved if deleted or lost.
I would love for you to join in the fun! If you sign up this month while Paper Pumpkin is 50% off, you get your first month for just $10! There’s no commitment to continue the program, and you can cancel anytime you like. Ready to take the leap? Sign up here and make sure to use promo code HALFOFF0917.
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber's first kit. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code RFYARV6N to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!Product List