Hello, hello there stampers and paper crafters! Welcome to my humble blog abode to take a peek at my share of the Stamp It Blog Hop. This month's theme is anything related to "Fall". I was in need of a cute project to attach to the Holiday catalogs that are heading out to my customers this weekend. I do believe I hit the nail on the head with this one...sooo stinking ADORBS!!
If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Group Blog Hop, you may have come here from, Linda Cullen's blog. If this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
It had been a long time since I have created anything using the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies. So happy that I pulled them out and dust them off because they really worked for the tag idea I had in my head. You are also getting a sneak peek at some beautiful Fall-ish designer series paper. Wait until you see the full sheet...it won't be long! Teehehe The Coffee Cups Framelits dies are my focal point that sports a Garden Green ribbed sleeve and the sentiment inked with Early Espresso. The sentiment comes from a new stamp set coming out in the Holiday catalog, and is fitting for how I am always feeling about my customers and friends. I can't wait to get their copy of the Holiday catalog in the mail this weekend and into their crafty hands. Sooo adorable!
So, tell me, which tag do you like better? The one with the pumpkin tucked behind the coffee cup? Or, the one with the full pumpkin showing off in front of the coffee cup? I'm curious to know.
For more Christmas in July themed inspiration, make sure you hop on over to Rachael Rife's blog and all the other Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! One very lucky paper crafter will win this fun and versatile In the City Stamp Set. This is a Hostess set and is available with a $150 workshop. To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop post....AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest with your comment.
Want the perfect gift for someone new to paper crafting? Have you been wanting to try Paper Pumpkin but are still waiting to hit the Subscribe button? Well, now is the time to do it with our Fall into Savings promotion. You'll get our gorgeous, autumn-themed September kit delivered straight to your door at 50% off when you subscribe during the promotion from August 11-September 10.
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber's first kit. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
Don't forget! Enter the Promo Code HALFOFF0917.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-17 Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code Z6PNKDWJ to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!