Good evening stamper and crafter friends! Welcome to the Creative Inking Blog Hop!! It is September and not quite the first day of Fall, so that means that I can still hold off creating Fall and Winter creations. LOL! This month we are sharing our creations that focus on our "must-haves" products available in the new Holiday catalog. There are sooo many wonderful new products that I want to play with and narrowing down my MUST HAVE list to one thing is next to impossible. Sooo, instead, I am focusing on a Suite of products because, really, who can just settle on 1-2 items from that amazing catalog, right?!!! Sorry, but I definitely do NOT have the will power! haha I am infatuated with creating Halloween projects, so you might already be able to guess which Suite of products I am going to convince you to add to your arsenal of supplies. ;) No sense delaying....!
You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Sandy Mott's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
I can't tell you how much fun I have had with the new Spooky Night Suite...cats, owls, and more have been designed for lots of spooky fun! The Spooky Night Designer Series Paper is the best part! All of the patterns and variety of colors are fun and will play nicely with the Spooky Cat stamp set. The Fall season is usually the time I pull out my Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze, which is a shame, really, but that's what happens in my crafting sessions.
- The card layout features more of straight lines and rectangles, which is also the case with the spooky tree and moon pattern within the Spooky Night paper pack. To mix it up and ease the eye focus, I used the Layering Circles dies to round things up a bit with the main focal panel.
- There are several accessories incorporated in the Spooky Night Suite that are super fun! But the one accessory that is available in the main catalog that coordinates VERY well with the Spooky Night Suite is the Black Mini Sequin Trim. I couldn't help but incorporate that into this card. :)
- The new accessory that is noted as part of the Suite is the new Black Vintage Lace. I love the feel of this lace...it adds the perfect (delicate) touch to a simple sentiment.
- The Spooky Cat stamp set plays so nicely with several of the patterns found in the Spooky Night paper pack. For instance, look at how quietly and calmly the Owl image (inked with Smokey Slate) rests upon the spooky tree branch! And those eyes! It was hard to capture the shine of the Black Rhinestone Jewels used to bring out the best in my owl....another new accessory! Just think...we can now retire our Black Sharpie pen that we used to color the regular Basic Rhinestones with to get the same affect! **squeal**
I hate rats! Ewwww! Growing up on the farm, there were plenty of those varmints roaming around the grain bin taunting our dog to bark at them continually throughout the evening. But, this little guy was under my control to stamp, hand cut him out and perch him on the branch with a dimensional. One accessory that is a must-have (available in the Annual catalog) is Wink of Stella! You MUST get some! See how pretty and sparkly this little varmint is? Think of it as the fur glimmering under the moonlight. LOL!
If I have enticed, I mean inspired, and increased the need to get your hands on any of the Spooky Night Suite of products (plus, a few other items), I would be very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store. I hope you will give them a try and be inspired to share some of your spooky creations with me.
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more Two-Step Stamping. Your next stop on the hop is Dena Rekow's blog...she always has something super adorable to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. If you get lost or sidetracked, please come on back and follow the list of participants shown below. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
Creative Inking Blog Hoppers
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Occasions Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Holiday Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code PASDEYPF to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!