You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Sandy Mott's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
Can you believe that this is the FIRST time that I have opened the package of Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper and actually CUT into it?!! Yes, I have opened it to show it off to other friends and customers, but for the life of me, WHY did I wait sooo long to use it? Geesh! This paper is absolutely gorgeous!
- So, truth be told, this is what I started with...a wooden ornament of some sort. Yes, the wine bottle and glass picture looks really nice, and all, but I knew that I was going to be able to alter it to something a little more fun and festive. You see, I purchased about 20 of these things at JoAnn's Fabric on clearance (~$.50 each) after the holidays about 2 years ago. Eeek! Hey, it's like a fine wine...some things just take time! haha The wooden piece measures 6" tall x 3-1/4" wide.
- The lumberjack checkered/plaid patterns are SUPER popular right now....clothing, bags, curtains, and even...you guessed it, Designer Series Paper! Since this is a Specialty paper, there are only patterns on one side of the papers...and, these papers are a bit more heavier than our double-sided designer papers, too. The heavier weight makes it nice to create gift boxes and not have to worry about hairline tears and not withstanding the weight of the gift. LOVE it!
- Yes, I did fussy cut the vine, but it was sooo worth it! Look how elegant and gorgeous that Copper is against the Gold lumberjack plaid pattern! The sentiment comes from the Hearts Come Home stamp set and was heat embossed with Copper embossing powder onto Shimmery White cardstock. LOVE it!
I hope I have enabled you to run to your crafting space to see what you have stashed away for clearance rack purchases. If you don't have any of the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper, then you need to get some ordered...you won't regret it. Plus, you are going to have sooo much fun! Click on the images to be taken directly to my online shopping. I would be very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store. I can't wait to see what handmade gifts you create for your family and friends.
We're entering the "most wonderful time of the year," and not just because of the holidays. It's Online Extravaganza time!!
This is a great time to hand out that Christmas Wish List to family and friends so you are sure to get all of your favorites. PLUS, you are saving them money to buy even more for you! WIN-WIN!! Now through November 26, shop exclusive sales and deals on select items.
Discover Your New Wish List
Click the .pdf link below to download a list of items offered during Online Extravaganza!
To close out Online Extravaganza with a bang, we are offering a special 24-hour flash sale on November 27th, after other Online Extravaganza deals end on the 26th. We will provide more information on this flash sale later in the week. Make sure to check back here for the announcement and more details! You won't want to miss out!!
*Items offered may vary by market, based on inventory and availability.
- Any Size order = FREE PDF
- $50 order or more (before tax and shipping) = FREE PDF & 2 hand stamped cards.
- Use the November Host Code = and receive 4 Bonus Cards from my stash
- If your order is $150 or more -- do not use the Host Code, instead redeem the Stampin' Rewards at the time of placing your order. You will still qualify for the free gifts.
**To qualify for the free gift(s), all orders must be entered November 20-26, 2017.
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more Christmas Holiday gift ideas. Your next stop on the hop is the uber talented Dena Rekow...she always has something super cute and fun to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. If you get lost or sidetracked, please come on back and follow the list of participants shown below. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
Creative Inking Blog Hoppers
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2017 Holiday Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Holiday Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code KAZCAHD6 to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this altered Gift item? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!