This month's hop features the next special occasion...Valentine's Day...so, it's only fair that the kit would be named "Heartfelt Love Notes". The stamp set includes six different sentiments and four "Love Note' images. Every box is filled with everything you need to create 16 Love Notes...even comes with the envelopes!
I decided to take one of the love notes and cut off the front flap...leaving only the pocket portion to alter.
I have been in a heat emboss crafting crave this last month! Whoa!! Say that 3 times real fast...quite the tongue twister. Buuut, so much fun! This picture doesn't show off the shine of the clear embossed "Happy Valentine's Day", but you can definitely see the gold foil hearts on the pocket.
I cut off the scalloped edge of one of the note cards and matted it with Rich Razzleberry cardstock to give it a little color contrast to the Flirty Flamingo pocket.
And, look! There's the flap that I cut off...and, the scallops from the note card. Teehehe! The vellum heart was part of the kit, as well as, the gel dots and ribbon. I cheated and used a regular fork to create that awesome bow! That is my go-to technique when I want both tails to display from behind the knot. It gives such a more finished and clean look.
Isn't this just adorable?!! Lots of heat embossing...the sentiment and little envelopes. I love how the gold embossed mini envelopes came out on the Rich Razzleberry cardstock...very rich looking.
What do you think? In my creative dreams, I was striving for elegant, which is a bit different from the modern look of the original pocket note card. :) If you haven't done any heat embossing lately, you need to pull out that Heat Tool and have some fun. I can't seem to put my gun down for very long before I'm heat embossing something new. I'd love to have you share your creations with me.
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the January Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. I'll be on your heals to soak in the new ideas and inspiration. Thanks for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to Kelly Acheson’s blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know that she will have something adorable to share with you. If you prefer to work your way backwards, you can jump back to Melissa Thomas's blog. Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
List of Hop Participants
I am very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me... I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you.
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! Plus, earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items to boot! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for over 3 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin’ Up! 2018 Sale-A-Bration Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 47MACX4R to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What additional supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!