You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Lynn Streifert's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
Did you realize Party Panda LOVES to paaar-tay?!! Yes, he (or she) does! I am screaming with excitement to share the fun I had using Brusho with a Mini Muslin Bag. A couple years ago, we (ummm, I mean Stampin' Up!) used to sell these bags, so what does that say? I purchased the heck out of them so that I would not run out...aka...hoarder!! haha! Hey, it's for wonderful stamping opportunities just like this one! *snicker*
- To ensure that the colors won't soak through to the back side of the Muslin bag, I slipped in a Window Sheet the exact width of the bag. Because when you start sprinkling the Brusho Crystals onto the Muslin bag and spritz water onto it, the color is sure to soak through. Sooo, our Window Sheets are very useful in more ways than for Shaker cards. YAY!!
- Look at all that awesome color!! This stuff (called Brusho Crystal Colour) is sooo much fun to play with. I only used 4 of the 5 colors on this project. The color I left out was the Brilliant Red...I was afraid that it might overpower my project, plus, I wasn't using any red ink or cardstock that needed any coordinating color.
- When you first get your box of Brusho Crystals, the immediate thought is to tear off the strip that holds the lid to the jar. NOOOO! Read the instructions that are on the box...if you remove one of the lids, I guarantee that you will have Brusho everywhere! WHEW!! Good thing I was struggling to remove that plastic strip and decided to read first! All you need are thumb tacks or pins to make one tiny hole. I used pins that were pinned in my husbands new dress shirts. One hole in the center and you will have plenty of Brusho Crystals escaping through that little hole.
- Do you see all of the color coordination with the True Gentlemans Designer Series Paper?. A little Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, perhaps. Fill the Muslin bag with a bunch of Werther's Candies and you are set up with a ahhhh-mazing little gift bag. Super stinkin' cute, I'd say!
- And, the Party Panda is FREE with a $50 order through my online store! **squeal**
It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your hands on the new Occasions catalog products that I have shared with you. I live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product) and choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets, to boot! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience! **squeal**
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more ideas showcasing the new products that we have had fun playing with in our craft havens. Your next stop on the hop will not disappoint...Dena Rekow...she always has something super cute and fun to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. If you get lost or sidetracked, please come on back and follow the list of participants shown below. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
Lori Mueller <--You are here
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin’ Up! 2018 Sale-A-Bration Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 47MACX4R to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this project? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!