This month's hop features Spring and blooming flowers...Wildflower Wishes. Now, if only my wish for Spring to arrive and stay for awhile would come true because I'm tired of the bitter cold weather. How about you? I really like that the stamp set includes several sentiments that can be paired up...large and bold with a smaller, fancy cursive font. Check out the envelopes that are printed with a floral liner....sooo pretty!
I decided to stamp the "Celebrate" sentiment with VersaMark and then clear emboss onto one of the patterned paper choices.
It's been a while since I had created a shaker card. The large Decorative Label panel is a sticker, so it made it super easy to cut a Window Sheet strip and stick to the back without having to add my own adhesive.
This kit featured Garden Green and Sahara Sand, but my creation needed a 3rd color, so I added in a strip of Pool Party for the backing of the shaker portion. The Metallic Sequins are the perfect touch for a little glam and more color. The rest of the components came with the kit.
Coordinating Triangle Chocolate Treat Holder
This little holder is using a strip cut from one of the patterns papers with the kit. I used the Lots of Labels Framelits to create the little Garden Green flap (matches the large sentiment stickers in the kit...**squeal**)!! I inked up the sentiment with Garden Green and clear heat embossed onto a strip of Pool Party. You can't see them, but there are 2 wonderful chocolates wrapped in green foil. Perfect for this project and so stinkin' adorable!
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the February Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have created to share with you. I'll be on your heals to soak in the new ideas and inspiration.
List of Hop Participants
I am very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me... I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you.
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! Plus, earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items to boot! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for over 3 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
- The free gift compliments the kit but is not needed to complete the kit.
- The free gift is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else.
- The free gift is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects.
- The free gift holds an approximate retail value of $6-$8 USD/$8-$10 CAD when compared to similar products offered by Stampin’ Up!.
- Subscribe between February 11–March 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin’ Up! 2018 Sale-A-Bration Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code AT3PUEEA to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What additional supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!