You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Lynn Streifert's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
Can you believe that this is the first time my Lots of Lavender stamp sethas seen any ink? Yup! I've been waiting for "spring" to show...yep! that's it! No seriously! This is one of the stamp sets that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration and it is a beauty. You can use all sorts of coloring mediums...Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Stampin' Blends, and my one of my favorites...the Aqua Painter.
- Are you checking out the awesome background? I created it using the die from the Flourish Thinlits Dies. And, you may be wondering just how many times I ran that Crumb Cake piece of cardstock through the Big Shot. Well, truth be told...15 times! **squeal** It just had to be done...I had a vision in my head and had to run with it. LOL
- After coloring the bouquet with Sweet Sugarplum and Lemon Lime Twist Classic Inks using my Aqua Painter, I "fussy cut" the image and popped it up on the Lots of Labels Vellum layer with Stampin' Dimensionals. The Dapper Denim Lots of Labels Frame was used to help center the floral image and add a little contrast to the Lemon Lime Twist. The sentiment comes from the Celebration Time stamp set found in the Annual catalog and die cut using the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
- Now don't forget, the Lots of Lavender stamp set is FREE with a $50 order through my online store! **squeal**
It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product) and choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets, to boot! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience! **squeal**
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more ideas showcasing the new products that we have had fun playing with in our craft havens. Your next stop on the hop will not disappoint...Dena Rekow...she always has something super cute and fun to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. If you get lost or sidetracked, please come on back and follow the list of participants shown below. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin’ Up! 2018 Sale-A-Bration Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code AT3PUEEA to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this project? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!