Hello-hello stampers and paper crafters! Welcome to my spot on the Stamp It Bog Hop for the month of March. This month's theme is all about Easter; and, I can't believe just how close we are to that day.
If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Group Blog Hop, or, if this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I pulled out my Happy Easter stamp set to play with one of the eggs that renders coloring with Stampin' Write Markers. The egg is Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo and Rich Razzleberry.
Look at all that beautiful color! I love the pattern from the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper and how well it compliments the rustic look I was trying to achieve. Do you think it worked?
Here's a close-up of the Egg that has about 10 layers of Clear Embossing powder...heating and melting it in between each layer. When I felt it was thick enough, I stuck it in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes...this is to make it easy to 'crack' the embossed layer. Perfect technique for the style of card I'm sharing with you today! ;)
For more Easter themed inspiration, make sure you hop on over to the next Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! One very lucky paper crafter will win this wonderful Lots of Perennial Birthday Kit and coordinating Stamp Set. To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop post....AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest with your comment.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience! **squeal**
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin’ Up! 2018 Sale-A-Bration Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code ZURSM469 to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this Card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!