First up, is a clean-and-simple greeting card showing off one of the patterns from the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper. You can choose this 12" x 12" pack free with a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration...hurry, this most-favored event ends March 31st!
- The inspiration for this creation stems from a sample card pictured in the 2nd Sale-A-Bration release brochure. I used the same Dapper Denim cardstock and striped pattern from the Springtime Foils Specialty paper, but I changed up the focal arrangement.
- To compliment the Dapper Denim cardbase and add a bit of character, I added a piece of Color Theory Designer Series Paper and banner cut the bottom end. The sentiment comes from the Truly Tailored stamp set inked with Archival Basic Black ink and stamped onto our Shimmery White cardstock. LOVE that paper! You can't see in the picture, but it really compliments the Silver Foil stripes. Add some Silver Metallic Thread to the Stitched Oval and set into place.
Acetate Gift Box for Dad: I am so thrilled that the Acetate Gift Boxes from the last Holiday catalog are still available for purchase. I cut one in half and decorated it with a belly-band using a strip of the striped Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series paper layered onto strips of the Color Theory Designer Series paper. The focal point is using elements and design to compliment the card. Filled it with some Sweet Soirée Ready Shreddie available in the Occasions catalog and will tuck some sweets and gift card to make it complete and ready to gift. Super easy and oh-so adorbs!!
- DID YOU KNOW? that you can click on any images I include related to the project to see an enlarged version? Yep! I do this so that you can see the details of my projects a weeee bit better. As I get older, I'm finding myself pulling out what I call my "granny glasses". haha
STAMPIN FRIENDS BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! It's a STAMPARATUS GIVEAWAY!! If you didn't get in on the pre-order, you are going to want one of these amazing placement tools. To enter, you must leave a comment on each and every blog sharing your thoughts on the projects shared by each crafter. AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#SFMARCHBLOGHOP with your comment.
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to the next blog for additional "No Rules" inspirational creations. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know that they will have something beautiful and amazing to share with you. Then, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience! **squeal**
SUBSCRIBE AND RECEIVE 50% OFF ON FIRST TWO MONTHS!
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a test drive for a couple of months and get in on all the FUN!! Plus, get it on sale for HALF the price! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for all 5 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
I'm so very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me; and, I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you. If you are looking for a demonstrator to shop with, I would be ecstatic and honored to have you shop through my online store.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin’ Up! 2018 Sale-A-Bration Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code AT3PUEEA to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments. No question is a stupid question!
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.