You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Sandy Mott's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
So, here is the sketch we're working with. Looks like fun, right?!! Buuut, I had to take it one step farther and rotate the orientation of the layout. No reason, really, except that I have been doing sooo many cards that are vertical orientations and I thought it was time to create some horizontal cards. ;)
- The patterned designer paper came out of the Petal Gardens 6" x 6" designer series pack. When using more than 1 or 2 patterns, you want to select one that is busier than the others. Your eyes will definitely thank you later and scream "WOW"!
- Don't be afraid to mix accessories to tie together. I think I use the Burlap Ribbon more as single strands than I do keeping it whole. I love the rustic texture that it adds to this girlish-style birthday card.
- If you're mixing patterned paper and accessories, let's take it one step further and tie in the two prominent colors from the Petal Gardens paper and ink up different sections of the sentiment from the Perennial Birthday stamp set with Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry. A definite 'WOW' factor!
- I absolutely LOVE the Glitter and Clear Epoxy shapes found in the Occasions catalog...allows us to add our own coordinating color. I wanted some balance with the abundant amount of Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry, so I pulled out my Old Olive Stampin' Blends and colored the Epoxy shapes before adding them to the card.
And, there you have it!! I love that somebody else went to all the work to create a sketch for me to dig deep into my current stash of products to create this beauty for you. I would love for you to give it a try and share with me. Have fun!
It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product)! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more inspiration showcasing the assigned sketch. Your next stop on the hop will not disappoint...Dena Rekow...she always has something super cute and fun to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
- Promotion is for new subscribers only
- Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
- Offer runs for 2 months
- Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
- Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
- How it works: A new customer can subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. If a new customer subscribes during April’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in April and May. If a new subscriber subscribes during May’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in May and June. If a customer suspends during their 2-month discount period, they will receive their discount during the first 2 months in which they reactivate.
- Does not apply to prepaid codes
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code M9QEHCUD to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this project? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!