You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Sandy Mott's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
Before choosing which stamp set, dies and other goodies, I decided to choose my color combination. Doesn't this color combination just look yummy? I wanted to make sure that I was using at least 1-2 new or returning colors, because let's face it...the regular colors that we have had around for awhile...well, have been around for a while. :) My main focus is geared towards a young couple who will be exchanging their vows next month. I wanted something beautiful, intricate, and pretty darned special.
- The patterned background comes from the amazing Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper. WOW!! There are 8 sheets and each sheet has a TON of these laser-cut patterns...many different designs. After I cut this one down, I decided to back it with So Saffron and pop it up onto the base using Stampin' Dimensionals. It measures 3-3/8" x 4-7/8".
- The stamp set is called "Stitched All Around" and it has a pretty cool coordinating set of dies to go along with it. YEAH!! The dies are called "Stitched Labels Framelits". Look at how well the framed die accentuates the laser-cut background...just like a new couple getting married...truly meant to be together. :)
- The sentiment was inked with Memento Black ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits dies set. I wanted this part to help bring attention to the detailed laser-cut piece....like it really needs it. HA!
- I absolutely LOVE the delicacy of this card. I have planned to pass it onto a lovely couple who has invited us to their wedding next month. This layout could easy be re-created using their wedding colors, too. Pretty-pretty-pretty!!
And, there you have it!! I topped it off with some Gold Metallic Thread and Share What You Love Artisan Pearls. A wedding card isn't complete without pearls, right?!! :)
It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product)! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more inspiration showcasing the assigned sketch. Your next stop on the hop will not disappoint...Dena Rekow...she always has something super cute and fun to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code EUV6MUSY to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this beautiful card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!