Hello and welcome stampers and paper crafters! I'm so happy that you have stopped by and have jumped on board the May Stamp It Bog Hop. Because we are nearing the end of May and the next special occasion is only a few weeks away, this month's theme is focusing on Father's Day. YAY!! I know that masculine cards can be a struggle for most...including myself, but I've had it in my dreams for a while now what special handmade card I was planning to create. Let's get mozy-ing along!
If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Group Blog Hop, or, if this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
So, can you believe that I hee-hawed around for almost a year eye-balling this stamp set...Country Livin'? Every time I saw that set, or a customer or friend would point out this stamp set in the catalog, I always thought of my Dad when I would see the pickup image. Now, granted I colored this image using a new color, Merry Merlot, but when I was really little, we used to own one of these pickups. Ours was a really pretty blue. I didn't watercolor this one blue because I was afraid it might clash with the Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide.
Do you spy some new papers? and, perhaps, a new stamp set? Teehehe! Well, then, you have a pretty good eye! I love that I get to preorder certain new products before the whole catalog goes live. The rest of the patterns found in the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper are just as wonderful, too. I immediately fell in love with the stamp set "Itty Bitty Greetings" the minute I laid my eyes on it when we got the new catalog during OnStage in April! **squeal** I'm sure you will, too!
For more Father's Day themed inspiration, make sure you hop on over to the next Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! One very lucky paper crafter will win this wonderful Perennial Birthday Project Kit and coordinating Stamp Set. To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop post....AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest with your comment.
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- The retiring lists will be released simultaneously across our global markets; they will be listed per local time zone.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2017-18 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Occasions Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Bundles
- Save 10% on Occasions Catalog Product Bundles
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code EUV6MUSY to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this Card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!