You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Colleen Vassos's blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
Sooo, you may be wondering about my color combination choice. All 3 are now part of the Brights color family; and I just love how bright and fun they can make a project. Plus, don't they make your mouth water for some Laffy Taffy? Say, what??? That's how I came up with the idea. I was walking by the candy aisle and there was a bag of them (I failed to take a picture...dang!) that had "create your next card with these colors" written all over it. Do you ever run across hidden messages like that? LOL
- The focal point is made up of the brand new Stitched Labels Framelits. I am so in love with this die...very elegant to be included on a card, but can definitely stand on its own as a tag, as well. LOTS of possibilities.
- The matted Mango Melody layer has some corner texturing using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. This is my new FAVORITE thing to do with my cards. I think it adds a fun sumthin-sumthin to an area that has a huge space of nothin'...and, it helps bring balance to the whole layout.
- The sentiment comes from the Detailed With Love stamp set, inked with Jet Black StazOn and stamped onto a piece of Shimmery White cardstock. Die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits and layered onto a piece of Vellum cardstock. Oh, and you can't forget the bling! The Clear Rhinestones compliment the Silver Embossing Paste, plus, it helped fill the void where the Granny Apple Green corners were punched using the 1/2" Circle Punch.
- To add elegance to the bright colors, I chose one of my favorite templates from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and sparingly spread some Silver Embossing Paste across the front using a Palette Knife...no rhyme or reason to the angle. TIP: You'll want to wash the template and spatula with warm soapy water as soon as you are done. During this time, the paste will most likely be dry on your cardstock, too. :)
Sooo, did you make it through without having to grab a pair of sunglasses? It's really striking and vibrant, I think. I'm certain that the person receiving this creation will definitely have one bright smile on their face. I hope you will give this color combination a whirl. I'm sure your mouth will water just playing with these colors. haha!
From the bottom of my heart, many, many "thanks" to you for you stopping by to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product)! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more inspiration showcasing the assigned sketch. Your next stop on the hop will not disappoint...Dena Rekow...she always has something super cute and fun to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code KWMDFFGY to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this beautiful card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!