This months kit is designed for any sort of celebration...birthday, congratulations, etc. PLUS, it is designed to coordinate with the Broadway Bound Suite...products can be found in the Annual catalog (page 68-69). Super exciting!!
For my creation, I did a combination of products from the paper pumpkin kit and the Boradway Bound Suite (Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper and cardstock pack and the Broadway Lights Framelits Dies).
The die cut "Hooray" is a sticker, but I wanted it to pop, so I added dimensionals and popped it up on a Lovely Lipstick Broadway die cut. The Black and Gold candles paper is from the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series paper...I thought it really brought all of the gold elements together.
The gold numbers (25) were hand cut with Paper Snips from one of the Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper patterns. I popped it up on one of the cake die cuts that came with the Broadway Star kit...then, popped that up with dimensionals to put in place on the inside.
It has been a long time since I've created a Pop-up card, and I'm really happy with how it turned out. This will be perfect for our daughter...bold, bright, and perfect for her to celebrate a quarter of a century. :)
Upcycled Gift Jar
It gets more and more difficult to buy for my daughters as they are at the age that they buy for themselves...what they want and when they want it. HA!! So, I'm always on the hunt for a new way to present them with moolah as a present! Teehehe
Gotta love old spice jars that have a bit of character :) I'm really pleased with how these projects came together...super cute and FUN!
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the June Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have created to share with you. I'll be on your heals to soak in the new ideas and inspiration.
List of Hop Participants
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for almost 5 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
From the bottom of my heart, many, many "thanks" to you for you stopping by to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product)! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code KWMDFFGY to receive a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What additional supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!