You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Sandra Motts' blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
This month's inspiration theme is all about Stampin' Up!'s amazing Designer Series Paper! The quality is a nice weight, patterns on both sides, and comes in different sizes (12" x 12" or 6" x 6"). The Designer papers may be themed for specific occasions, but, like anything else, is very versatile to make creations for any occasion.
- The Mango Melody cardbase is accented with a beautiful floral design from the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper pack matted with Pacific Point cardstock. The sentiment comes from the Treat Time stamp set, which coordinates with the Petite Treats Framelits Dies. You can purchase this bundle for a 10% savings.
- Another wonderful aspect of the Designer Series Paper packs is that the colors used in the patterns coordinate with Stampin' Up!'s cardstock. I love that the guessing game of what colors I want to use is eliminated...the Pacific Point scallop die sentiment layer; and Melon Mambo banner cut strip accent the flowers in the paper.
Sooo, did you make it through without having to grab a pair of sunglasses? It's really striking and vibrant, I think. I'm certain that the person receiving this creation will definitely have one bright smile on their face. I hope you will give this color combination a whirl. I'm sure your mouth will water just playing with these colors. haha!
From the bottom of my heart, many, many "thanks" to you for you stopping by to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product)! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more inspiration showcasing the assigned sketch. Your next stop on the hop will not disappoint...Dena Rekow...she always has something super cute and fun to share. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
GET IN ON THE BUY 3, GET 1 FREE!! Ends July 31, 2018
Here's my question to you....Do you want to purchase the most FABULOUS BUNDLE OF ALL and Get 10 FREE Ink Pads?? C'mon, be a very happy shopper along with me and the rest of my Stampin' Up! family.
FREE TUTORIALS WITH MINIMUM PURCHASE!! Click on the image to check out all the details
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code Y9XKFXFD to get a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this beautiful card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!