You may be starting from here at my blog, Lori Mueller - Stampin' Dreams, or you may have come here from the very talented Sandra Motts' blog. Please be sure to click the 'Next' button (found below) to move along the Creative Inking blog hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog.
Here is what the card sketch looks like...pretty clean and simple, right?!! I thought so, too!
It has been a while since I have played with the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, I thought it was perfect for the help I needed. You see, this large pack of 12" x 12" designer series paper is packed full of coordinating colors to mix-n-match...a definite helpful starting tool for the creative mind that might be in a creative rut. So, I picked on the colors of Blackberry Bliss, So Saffron, Mint Macaron, and Shimmery White cardstocks. Oh, so pretty!!
- Next up was choosing what stamp set I needed for the special occasion that I had in mind. And, look-ey there! I couldn't pass up the Blended Seasons stamp set and coordinating Stitched Seasons Framelits...especially, since this bundle is only available during the month of August. Plus, among all of the images (12 to be exact), there is an image of a bell that can be used for any occasion...in my case, I needed it to be wedding bells. Don't forget, you can purchase this bundle for a 10% savings.
- Now, you may be asking "how did she make that skinny Blackberry Bliss border for the Shimmery White Stitched Frame layer?" Well, I die cut two of the same size Stitched Framelits from Blackberry Bliss, cut each one in half (1 cut vertical...the 2nd cut horizontal), then adhered each half to fit and border the Shimmery White framelit layer. I needed the matted layer to be skinnier than the next sized Stitched Framelits die, and this was the easiest way that gave me the result I was needing. **squeal**
Did you notice the the embossed texture of the So Saffron layer? OMGosh!! The amazing Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing folder left that mark! Isn't it perfect for this layout? I also love dimension...especially with a wedding card. The Stitched Framelits layer is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals, as well as, the wedding bells, sentiment strip (which comes from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set), and the faux Glimmer Enamel Dot (made from a small punched circle using the Gingerbread punch and coloring with Wink of Stella). Sooo, so pretty! Creating wedding cards makes me so happy....after all, it is a happy occasion. :)
From the bottom of my heart, many, many "thanks" to you for you stopping by to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product)! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
So with one click you can be on your way to soak in some more inspiration showcasing the assigned sketch. Your next stop on the hop will be with Linda Bauwin. She'll surely have a beautiful creation to share with everyone. Click on the 'Next' button and you'll be at your next stop. Have fun filling your inspiration bucket...don't forget to come back real soon. :)
PURCHASE NOW — SAVE LATER!! Ends August 31, 2018
YOU NEED THE COLOR YOUR SEASON BUNDLE! Only available until August 31st
This bundle is sooo versatile...definitely set up for many occasions! While the Blended Seasons Stamp Set works great with the Watercolor Pencils, it also works well with our other coloring tools too, such as the Aqua Painter, Brusho, Blender Pens, and more!
FREE TUTORIALS WITH MINIMUM PURCHASE!! Click on the image to check out all the details
The Tutorial Bundles are based on currently available supplies from Stampin' Up! and include both Imperial (inches) and Metric measurements. Soooo, no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
THREE WAYS TO RECEIVE THESE AMAZING TUTORIAL BUNDLES:
- Order $50 from my online store between August 1-31...get the PDF tutorials for FREE! Use the August Host Code to earn the monthly reward.
- Purchase this month's All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials in all) PDF for $15
*the tutorial will be sent to the email address listed on your PayPal account within 48 hrs*
3. Join my Dream Team!! My current team members will be receiving this tutorial bundle for FREE!
We appreciate your support purchasing the bundle as it will keep us creating more & more of these types of bundle packages—all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the annual catalog. My project is featuring the Color Your Seasons stamp set and framelits bundle! Want a sneak peek of my project?
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code and earn a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this beautiful card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!