This months kit is nothing to be scared about...it would be scarier if we didn't have something spooky and fun to put our little treats in to give to the little goblins in our lives. Eeeek!!
I pondered on what I was going to do with the extra pieces within my kit. That's right! You will find that after assembling all 24 little treat bags that there are LOTS of extra pieces that you can play with to create a card, candy tags, embellish a scrapbook page...whatever you want to do with extra pieces is all up to you!
I'm infatuated with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder and Vellum...I just love the cool effect it gives when topped over a darker colored cardstock, such as, Basic Black. The "Boo" image is heat embossed onto a strip of Basic Black cardstock and White Embossing Powder.
The Silver Foil paper to place behind the Pumpkins' face and Ghosts'eyes is just tooo cute! I think I captured the spookiness pretty well in this picture. These little characters are too stinkin' cute, don't you think? A fun, whimsical Halloween card for any age.
Mini Candy Bar Tag Wrapper
I stuck with the same base cardstock layer of Basic Gray to coordinate with the Halloween card. There are extra sticker words in this kit, too. Can you tell that you are going to be able to play with this kit a little while after all the treat bags are made up and given away? How exciting, right?!!
To hold the Basic Gray wrapper layer together, punch each end with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and tied together with some of the beautiful Black and Silver Baker's Twine.
FUN TIP: To avoid the extended sticker words from sticking to areas that you don't want them to stick to, take the Embossing Buddy and tap over those sticky areas...enough that your sticker is no longer a sticker. Gotta love a crafting tool that is used outside of its typical designed use. :)
To get more inspiration for alternative ideas creating with the August Paper Pumpkin kit, make sure you visit the other A Paper Pumpkin Thing Group members' blogs to see what projects they have created to share with you. I'll be on your heals to soak in the new ideas and inspiration.
List of Hop Participants
If you can answer "Yes" to any of these questions, then Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution for you!
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Go ahead....give it a 3-month, 6-month or 12-month test drive and get in on all the FUN!! If you end up not enjoying it (GASP!!), you can cancel your subscription. But, I'm sure you will be very happy and excited to see what the next month will bring you. Trust me! I've been a subscriber for almost 5 years and I get anxious to receive my little orange box in the mail near the middle of each month. **squeal**
FREE TUTORIALS WITH MINIMUM PURCHASE!! Click on the image to check out all the details
The Tutorial Bundles are based on currently available supplies from Stampin' Up! and include both Imperial (inches) and Metric measurements. Soooo, no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
THREE WAYS TO RECEIVE THESE AMAZING TUTORIAL BUNDLES:
- Order $50 from my online store between September 1-30...get the PDF tutorials for FREE! Use the September Host Code to earn the monthly reward.
- Purchase this month's All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials in all) PDF for $15
*the tutorial will be sent to the email address listed on your PayPal account within 48 hrs*
3. Join my Dream Team!! My current team members will be receiving this tutorial bundle for FREE!
We appreciate your support purchasing the bundle as it will keep us creating more & more of these types of bundle packages—all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the annual catalog. My project is featuring the Healing Hugs stamp set!
From the bottom of my heart, many, many "thanks" to you for you stopping by to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product)! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 3X9RZ6F7 to receive a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What additional supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!