If you have been traveling along the Stamp It Group Blog Hop, or, if this is your very first stop, I want to thank you so much for stopping to visit me Lori Mueller, Stampin' Dreams. If you like to skip and hop and happen to get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I'm needing to send out various packages to my customers who have entered my Prize Patrol challenges and placed orders through my online store throughout September...and I bought a humongous bag of Halloween candy that I couldn't wait to 'dress up' a tad. The Spooky Sweets stamp set, various punches, framelit dies and Stampin' Write markers were perfect tools to help me with this fun project.
First up 'to bat', is a candy tag die cut with Stitched Shapes Framelits and Layered Circle Framelits. The bats were stamped with Memento ink with a Crushed Curry background. The little circles and stars were on my table from a previous project using the Candles & Confetti Framelits. Our new Take Your Pick tool is AHHH-mazing! The tacky tip is perfect for picking up little pieces that usually takes a lick of your finger to grab and put into place. You know what I mean...don't tell me you haven't done it! LOL! They were perfect to adorn each project and then make them pop using Clear Wink of Stella.
This little candy tag uses the Everyday Label punch as the Mango Melody cardstock base. The sentiment was inked up using Stampin' Write makers (Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie). Gotta love the new Spooky Bats Punch and Black Foil paper available in the 2018 Holiday catalog. Super fun and cute!
I was sooo happy to see the Cat Punch roll over into the current Annual catalog. The background is using the grunge image from Spooky Sweets stamp set inked with Mango Melody. Add a little Basic Black Baker's Twine to the tail and some Lemon Lime Twist eyes sparkling with Wink of Stella and you have yourself a really SpoOky black cat! haha!
This last tag really has no tricks...just treats. I love changing up the sentiments with color...our Stampin' Write Markers are perfect to make a clean transition of color. I think it adds more fun and a definitely 'WOW' factor.
For more Fall-themed inspiration, make sure you hop on over to the next Stamp It Group members' blogs to see what projects they have to share. Thank you so much for stopping by....stop back again real soon.
STAMP IT BLOG HOP GIVE AWAY
Good Luck to all!! One very lucky paper crafter will win this wonderful All-inclusive Lots of Happy Card Kit. To enter, you must leave a comment on any Stamp It Blog Hop post....AND, finally, you must include the correct hash tag...#stampitcontest with your comment.
FREE TUTORIALS WITH MINIMUM PURCHASE!! Click on the image to check out all the details
The Tutorial Bundles are based on currently available supplies from Stampin' Up! and include both Imperial (inches) and Metric measurements. Soooo, no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
THREE WAYS TO RECEIVE THESE AMAZING TUTORIAL BUNDLES:
- Order $50 from my online store between September 1-30...get the PDF tutorials for FREE! Use the September Host Code to earn the monthly reward.
- Purchase this month's All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials in all) PDF for $15
*the tutorial will be sent to the email address listed on your PayPal account within 48 hrs*
3. Join my Dream Team!! My current team members will be receiving this tutorial bundle for FREE!
We appreciate your support purchasing the bundle as it will keep us creating more & more of these types of bundle packages—all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the annual catalog. My project is featuring the Healing Hugs stamp set!
From the bottom of my heart, many, many "thanks" to you for you stopping by to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. It is always my passion to inspire you with my papercrafting projects. I hope I have peaked your excitement to get your dreams stamped out onto paper using some of the products that I have shared with you. I truly live to inspire!! But, if you want to become a "Happy Shopper" and get all of your favorites on your wish list at a discount, you can purchase the Starter Kit and join my Stampin' Up! family...fill your Starter Kit with what YOU want (up to $125 worth of product)! How exciting is that?!! I am always very, very appreciative of your shopping excursion through my online store, too.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 3X9RZ6F7 to receive a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
Dashing Along Host Promotion Ends September 30!!
The Dashing Along Host Promotion is finally here! If you and your friends would like to get your hands on FREE Designer Series Paper—available today through the end of September—all you have to do is host a party with $250 in sales by September 30. The Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after the last day of September.
Host Promotion Details:
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!