Good morning to everyone! I am Lori Mueller with Stampin' Dreams and I welcome you to my stop on the Stampin Friends Blog Hop! This may be your first stop on the hop, or you may have hopped over here from another crafters blog page. Either way, in order to view all of the blog participants sharing their wonderful craftiness, click on the next name found in the blog hop participant list found below.
This month's theme evolves around Halloween. SpoOky, right?!! I mean, it's only September!! I have been itching to play with some new products available in the 2018 Holiday catalog...especially when this bundle is so versatile that it covers several holidays — Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and more. The stamp set is called Takeout Treats; and it has a coordinating set of dies called Takeout Thinlits Dies. Super fun!! Let's go peek....
- To add some texture and design without using Designer Series Paper, I ran the Vellum Cardstock layer through the Big Shot using the Subtles Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I love how it turned out looking like a light wash of gray on white...but, there's no white. Pretty cool! NOTE: To avoid any adhesive showing through the Vellum, sponge some Multipurpose Liquid glue to the back and then stick it to the Basic Black layer. Works like a charm!
- The sentiment was heat embossed using Versamark and White embossing powder.
- The new Black Foil Sheets make for a beautiful spider web that was die cut from the Cauldron Framelits Dies. Of course, you need a little bit of glam with a spooky card, so the Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon was used to mingle with the rest of the focal ensemble.
- Adding balance to any card layout is good on the eyes, so I added the fun sentiment of "Yum!" to coordinate with the main sentiment and popped it up in the open space.
Takeout Treat Box Pouch
Among the set of dies in the Takeout Thinlits, there is a die to create a little box. Well, of course, I had to go against the grain and create something different than a little 'ole box! haha! I came up with a little treat pouch that will hold a mini candy bar quite nicely. I used the same part of the die to cut 2 pieces of the same pattern, glued the sides and bottom together to create a little pouch.
- DID YOU KNOW? that you can click on any images I include related to the project to see an enlarged version? Yep! I do this so that you can see the details of my projects a weeee bit better. As I get older, I'm finding myself pulling out what I call my "granny glasses". haha
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to the next blog to see what is in store for you. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know that there will be something beautiful and precious to share with you. Have a SpoOky good time!!
I am very grateful to everyone that stops to visit me... I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. I love the visits; and it warms my heart to read your thoughts you share with each comment. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you.
Do you need a little more Inspiration? How about a Tutorial Bundle?
The Tutorial Bundles are based on currently available supplies from Stampin' Up! and include both Imperial (inches) and Metric measurements. Soooo, no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
THREE WAYS TO RECEIVE THESE AMAZING TUTORIAL BUNDLES:
- Order $50 from my online store between September 1-30...get the PDF tutorials for FREE! Use the September Host Code to earn the monthly reward.
- Purchase this month's All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials in all) PDF for $15
*the tutorial will be sent to the email address listed on your PayPal account within 48 hrs*
3. Join my Dream Team!! My current team members will be receiving this tutorial bundle for FREE!
We appreciate your support purchasing the bundle as it will keep us creating more & more of these types of bundle packages—all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the annual catalog. My project is featuring the Healing Hugs stamp set!
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- Use Hostess Code 3X9RZ6F7 to receive a FREE GIFT from me when you order $50 or more.
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create these projects? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!