Hello stampers and crafters!! Welcome to the All Star Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop for January! You are joining during the round of tutorials (August–January). This team brings to you a "super bundle" of 12 tutorials using only Stampin' Up! products. There are amazing projects in this bundle that range from traditional-style cards, fancy fold, 3D giftables and various techniques! We each offer this in our own business for free with a minimum order, as well as, a stand alone PDF purchase.
Here are the sneak peeks...it's loaded with fun and excitement and something you don't want to miss out on.
Each month's tutorial bundle is based on currently available supplies from Stampin’ Up! and lists both metric and imperial measurements. So whether you are a cms or inches person, we’ve got you covered! Make sure to look for the full details at the bottom of this post.
I am so excited that the Occasions catalog products are now available for all to purchase because...well...they are all sooo wonderful! Since I can only show you a sneak peek of the project I created in the actual January Tutorial Bundle PDF, I'm sharing a 2nd project I made especially for this blog hop using most of the same products. It’s different from the project in the Tutorial Bundle as they are exclusive and you won’t see them anywhere else!
I am showing off the beautiful Forever Lovely stamp set and the very pretty All My Love Designer Series Paper. I just love the color tones in this pack with exception to the Soft Suede color...it is not part of the designer paper pack. I wanted something a tad darker than Crumb Cake so that we could all distinguish the one pattern a bit better.
The Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies are a must have, too! They are bundled with another stamp set, but I tell ya'...they are going to be LOVED for any project you are dreamin' up! Oh, and the Flax Ribbon is like a burlap, but sooo much softer in texture. You need to make sure to get you some of that Flax!
I hope you enjoyed my extra card project. The clean and simple layout with a versatile sentiment can surely fit several occasions...Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, or just a simple "just because" occasion. Now it's time to pop on over to the other designers' blogs to see what amazing project they have in store for you. Enjoy!
The Tutorial Bundles are based on currently available supplies from Stampin' Up! and include both Imperial (inches) and Metric measurements. Soooo, no matter where you live in the world, you can purchase the tutorial and will be able to create the projects.
THREE WAYS TO RECEIVE THESE AMAZING TUTORIAL BUNDLES:
- Order $50 from my online store between January 1-31...get the PDF tutorials for FREE! Use the January Host Code to earn the monthly reward.
- Purchase this month's All Star Tutorial Bundle (12 tutorials in all) PDF for $15
PURCHASE JANUARY TUTORIALS NOW
*the tutorial will be sent to the email address listed on your PayPal account within 48 hrs*
3. My favorite selection — if you are part of my Lori's Dream Team, you will be receiving the tutorial bundle for FREE!
We appreciate your support purchasing the bundle as it will keep us creating more & more of these types of bundle packages—all jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up! products. YAY!! If you have any questions, simply email me!
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
These tutorials are a wonderful resource for your business. In this months Tutorial Bundle, you will find excellent ideas using brand new products from the Occasions catalog. My project is featuring the Forever Lovely stamp set bundled with the All My Love Designer Series Paper pack! Check out the sneak peek of my project?
Don't forget to hop along to visit 12 more designers' blogs to soak in more projects! They are all amazing!
All Star Design Team
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.