There's a whole 12" x 12" pack of Designer Series paper in the Sale-A-Bration catalog that you can select with a $50 order, too. I chose to use the black and white strips to give a bit of contrast with the Gingham Gala patterned designer paper. I struggle having just plain, no patterned, cardstock on any of my creations, so I ran the piece of Sea Foam Mist through the Big Shot using the Pinewood Planks Embossing folder. A nice subtle look to the design.
There are a variety of sentiments with this stamp set (only available as a free selection with a $50 order), but this one. To compliment the thin strip of Botanical Butterfly designer series paper (striped piece), I heat embossed the sentiment with Black embossing powder and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience! **squeal**
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to the next OSAT designers blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know they will have something fun and exciting to share with you. If you prefer to work your way backwards, you can click your way through the blog list found below. Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
Blog Hop Participants
I'm so very grateful; and I'm not sure I can say thank you enough to everyone that stops to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. If you've ever purchased a stamp set, dies, paper, ink, embellishments, etc. from m online shop, I literally did a little happy dance with your order came in. And, if you've ever shared a card or other bit of handmade kindness using Stampin' Up! products, my heart leaps for joy. I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by, too. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you. If you are a new visiting crafter looking for a demonstrator to shop with, I would be ecstatic and honored to be your creative coach.
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
- STAMPIN' REWARDS: Orders over $150 receive $15+ additional free product (you do not want to use the Hostess Code noted above...this is so YOU receive the Hostess benefits).
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? Please holler if you do. I love and appreciate your comments.
ARE YOU A FACEBOOK FAN? I would love it if you would "Like" my Lori Dreams Stampin page.
DO YOU CRUISE PINTEREST? If you enjoy Pinterest, you can find my creations on Pinterest, too.
What supplies do you need to create this card? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!