There were several different colors of ink pads on my table...definitely making this whole project super simple! All of the little butterflies were inked with Balmy Blue, while the larger butterfly wings are a mix of Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, and Lemon Lime Twist.
The sentiment comes from the wonderful Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set. There is a good mix of traditional birthday wishes and fun sayings, but, like this one, there are several 'smarty-pants' type sentiments. My siblings always razz me about being the oldest in the group, so this one fits them perfectly.
Coordinating Bookmark with Butterfly Gala
Since I had accomplished one simple stamping project, I thought I'd create a little gift to coordinate with the card. This little bookmark is perfect for marking any special section in your Annual or Occasions catalog, don't you think? Well, I suppose you could use it for a regular fiction novel or romance story book, too. Clean and simple stamping, and sooo cute!!
At this time, you are now ready to hop on over to the next OSAT designers blog. You won't want to miss traveling on as I know they will have something fun and exciting to share with you. If you prefer to work your way backwards, you can click your way through the blog list found below. Either way, be sure to work your way through all of the blogs so you don’t miss a thing!
Blog Hop Participants
I'm so very grateful; and I'm not sure I can say thank you enough to everyone that stops to visit me. I love the visits and wonderful thoughts you share with your comments. If you've ever purchased a stamp set, dies, paper, ink, embellishments, etc. from m online shop, I literally did a little happy dance with your order came in. And, if you've ever shared a card or other bit of handmade kindness using Stampin' Up! products, my heart leaps for joy. I appreciate you and all of your wonderful support of my favorite stamping business. If you haven't already, please share and invite your friends to stop by, too. Oh, and subscribe to my blog so that you don't miss a single post. I can't express how very passionate I am to share my love for papercrafting with you. If you are a new visiting crafter looking for a demonstrator to shop with, I would be ecstatic and honored to be your creative coach.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
This new option allows everyone to create a personalized Sale-A-Bration experience! **squeal**
Thank you for Shopping with Lori
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! Annual 2018-19 Catalog online
- SHOP | VIEW: Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog
- Clearance Rack -- Select products up to 60% off!
- SHOP & Save 10% on a large selection of Stampin' Up! Product Bundles
- PRINT & VIEW Annual Catalog Stampin' Up! Product Bundles (.pdf list)
- Subscribe to your creative escape with Paper Pumpkin
- Orders of $30 or more receive Dreamers Loyalty Rewards Points, accumulate and redeem for free stamps...print your copy!
What supplies do you need to create this card and bookmark? All the items used are from Stampin’ Up! and can be bought through my online store HERE or click on the items below. A printable supply list is available as well!